1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black mob ruthlessly attacks innocents in front of Memphis Kroger

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Sep 7, 2014.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

hate crime, lock these thugs up. warning: graphic video...hard to watch

http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story...t-on-camera-beating-man-in-kroger-parking-lot

MEMPHIS, TN -
    (WMC) - A video of a group of teenagers beating a Kroger employee in the store's parking lot is circulating on Facebook.

A Kroger employee tells WMC Action News 5 that the attack happened at the Kroger near Highland Street and Poplar Avenue.

Accroding to police, three people were jumped by a large group of teenagers who were chanting "fam mob." The group, who came from CiCi's Pizza, reportedly attacked a 25-year-old customer as he left his car to enter Kroger. Two employees, ages 17 and 18, were attacked while trying to stop the fight. Both were "struck several times in the head and face, while being knocked to the ground." The victims say large pumpkins were thrown at their heads. They both eventually were knocked unconscious.

The victims were treated on the scene for their injuries. All three refused to be taken to the hospital. The 17-year-old victim's father said his son is OK and is at home.

The Kroger manager told police the store's surveillance video can only be accessed by "loss prevention" on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.

Police want to know whether anyone else was approached, harassed, or injured by the teenagers. If so, please contact police at the Tillman Station precinct.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

bigtexxx's obsession with the blacks continued...

3. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

It's a thing of...ugly. He's
    addicted and just can't stop himself.

4. bigtexxx

So can we expect Al Sharpton and Reverend Jesse to head to the scene to right these wrongs?

5. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

I too support the arrest and locking up of anyone who would perpetrate such an assault.

but I need more facts to determine whether a hate crime was committed based on the victim's race.

they looked like a group of unruly teenagers to me.

I see past color and try not to judge others as Jesus taught.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Girl, while filming with her phone: "Somebody call somebody!"

1 person likes this.
  7. CometsWin

Yeah, it's pretty freaky weird at this point.

Story title: Group of teenagers caught on camera beating man in Kroger parking lot

bigtexxx's title: Black mob ruthlessly attacks innocents in front of Memphis Kroger

*snicker*

Seems pretty obvious the types of circles bigexxx associates himself with that he has even heard of this story, much less that he's played his race card already.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

For CometsWin, it's only ok to point out WHO has done something if it's Israel. If not, he will object to pointing out nationality, religious ideology or race of attacker and victim.

9. bigtexxx

CometsWin -- from the video, does there appear to be an injustice here?

10. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's Memphis State, used to live a block from that intersection. pretty decent part of town last time I was there.

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You have a sick turn of mind, OP. You could have simply said, "Teen mob ruthlessly attacks innocents in front of Kroger," and I would have thought that worthy of a thread, but that's not what you did, is it. You have serious issues, dude. Perhaps you should consider getting help.

12. CometsWin

LOL freaking please. You and your Israel/Muslim obsession. You're like clockwork. You could come into a thread about stem cell research and start railing on about the Muslims and the Jews. Jesus.

13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

CometsWin got exposed.

14. bigtexxx

His bias is clear for all to see

I don't expect him to man up and claim there's an injustice in this Kroger situation, either.

Could he be asking whether this ruthless beating could have been justified?

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

In what way was it not a black mob?

Group vs mob? Mob has negative connotations. That fits.

Teenagers vs black? You can't tell how old they are from this crappy video.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What about white on white crime?
    I think I will wait for more evidence

Rocket River

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Of course the beatings couldn't be justified. No one with any sanity would defend those responsible. Yet you deliberately focused on it being a Black mob that was responsible. Show some class, texxx. Change the thread title. You don't care, but I would respect you for doing it. Change it to "Teen mob" or "Youth mob," or simply "Mob" when referring to those responsible in the thread title. You aren't fooling anyone. All you are attempting to do with that title is stir people up. Get them pissed off. Get them to accuse you of being racist, so you can play the victim. Why?

Why?

18. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm against mob violence.

19. downbytheriver

I wonder what rapper they were listening to at the time of attack

20. bigtexxx

Why was the race of the policeman in Ferguson so important, but the race of this mob isn't?

Double standard, Deckard. Hypocrisy

2 people like this.