1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTS 2 Texans Luxury Suite Tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by opticon, Dec 24, 2007.

1. opticon

opticon Member

Texas vs. Jaguars
    WTS 2 Texans Luxury Suite Tickets in suite 227 row 1. The tickets also come with a parking pass for the green suite. Will sell the tickets individually or as a
    pare. If a respectable offer is not made before the 28th the tickets are going to the Brokers. I want to give real Texan fans a chance to experience the good life!

2. opticon

opticon Member

my asking price is 250 for both tickets and the parking pass

3. pd_

pd_ Member

would you do 200 cash?

4. opticon

opticon Member

250 is the lowest my wife will let me take. There her tickets she won them at her job.

5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

So there was no money invested in these tickets? Why not let them go for 200?

6. opticon

opticon Member

If I understood a woman's logic I would be a very rich man. The price is still 250 I will drop off the two tickets and the parking pass to the location of the buyers choice in Houston.

7. opticon

opticon Member

The tickets are now sold