1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] 1994 Maxwell vs Danny Ainge

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 9, 2008.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aOMBfyWVmqM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aOMBfyWVmqM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Don't you guys miss the series where everybody hated each other?

1994.. Where 'They don't like each other' happens..

(end of the video -have some Danny Ainge!)

2. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

I wish we could get a player like Mad Max again. He's exactly what we need for this team.

3. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

that was cool.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

There's that Ron Artest guy out there.

Note how Danny Ainge was such as dirty player back then, he got into beef with Mario Elie and Maxwell. I don't know if Ainge was brave or stupid, but he did hit Mario that series :mad:

5. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Artest would be great for this team. Yao should hand #11 to him if he opts out and signs here.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

Artest quietly had a good year with the Kings,
    he didn't go crazy or decide to leave to make a rap album..

7. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

I wish somebody would put up the clip up Rocket Hero/Texas Legend Robert Horry throwing the towel in Ainge's face. Clutch City!

8. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Vernon Maxwell is one of the best ever to put on a Rockets uniform.

9. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

I have been looking for the video where Ainge hit Elie in the face hard with the inbound pass. Anyone have it?

10. Precision340

Precision340 Member

Robert Horry got him back with a towel to the face.. payback biatches!!

11. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Member

I had totally forgotten how much I used to hate Danny Ainge.

12. Eddie5ball

Eddie5ball Member

I wish someone could sell me a copy of these games! Great memories! The Horry towel on Danny Ainge would be great! Someone post it!

13. engr chris

engr chris Member

I love madmax. That's the intimidation factor that our current team miss. I agree with everyone that it could be Artest but the problem is if Artest is willing to accept his role as our 3rd option. I believe he left Indiana because he is not the primary star there

14. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Ah, the good ole days....god i miss them...

15. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Maxwell was awesome. Total badass.

Man, it's funny how SKINNY nba players used to be. I never thought that when watching them back then, but to look back now...woah.

16. yobod

yobod Member

No, he left Indiana because after the Palace Brawl, he was basically run out of town. He was traded for peanuts basically.

17. yobod

yobod Member

I honestly feel like there are a good number of players in the NBA today who have done/still do performance-enhancing drugs. I don't have any proof, or even any circumstantial evidence, it's just a gut feeling that I have. It's in baseball and football, why would basketball be any different?

18. Matt78777

Matt78777 Contributing Member

I always got the impression that steroids wouldn't help basketball players nearly as much because they give you big bulky muscles that would diminish your quickness. It doesn't matter as much in football and baseball because you don't need to be quick.

I thought Shawn Bradley admitted to using steroids, right? And said that Shaun Livingston did them too. That makes sense to me, because Bradley probably tried everything to get big, and Livingston has had those horrific injuries, which sometimes happens when you take steroids.

19. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

muscles won't do that to your quickness, its a myth, it will help develop quickness. Football & baseball players need speed just as much as b ball players.

20. blackistan

blackistan Member

Damn i miss him we need to pick up ron artest so we can have someone like that on our team again