1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

strippers, best strip club, and this BBS

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sirhangover, May 18, 2000.

1. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

with the unusual nature of this bbs changing to "can I get a job?" i propose an offering of.."can i get a stripper?" i am looking for one that i am willing to support..good measurements are a must...apply within...i actually have a girlfriend she is not good at table dances....any ideas guys?

so my next question is what's the best strip club in htown? i went to the mens club one time..and i see "carlton" from the fresh prince of bel-air there..funny..i thought he was the "goody-goody" of the group.. anyway..

i dont go to many of those places but some of my dirtier friends would say the pink pussycat...i am not sold on that idea....this is a useless poll that we could parlay into barkley talk as ricks cabaret and barkeley often go hand in hand...

------------------

2. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

One can't be too careful.

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

3. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Those places are the death of me. I can't say no to a hot chick.

Rick's is good.

So is the Colorado....some girl named Taylor there took all of my $$$ one night.

I went to Chesepeak(sp?) Bay one night. That place sucks (well, it did on that night anyway).

------------------
    I need a new signature.

4. Pole

a little birdie told me once that Heartbreakers in Dickinson (halfway between Houston and Galveston) is the best. Of course, I have no first hand experience--I went to some place like that for a bachelor party once, but I was so frightened I kept my eyes shut the whole time.

------------------

5. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Pole, I guess your fiance checks out this BBS too. [​IMG]

6. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Well, I also have absolutely no experience in this area either, being an Altar Boy and a young Republican and PTL club member [​IMG], but...

I've heard the best one in Houston is Treasures on Westheimer.

I've also heard the same things Pole has about Heartbreakers.

------------------
    Bring It!!

7. Jovi

Jovi Member

And we thought you were prudish [​IMG]

------------------
    What do you expect from someone who beats up his fiancee?

8. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

If that is true RocketmanTex (the reasons why you wouldn't know), then you must be VERY experienced.

In a survey done about 10 years ago of prostitutes and call girls that attended political conventions, they were asked where they got more business and which party had the kinkiest members.

By far, the overwhelming response was that they got FAR more customers from the Republican conventions and that they were 100 times kinkier than Democrats. In fact, Repupblicans were characterized as wanting a lot more off the wall things like spankings and being dressed up in baby clothes while the Democrats really just wanted oral or straight sex.

So, by your qualifications, you should be a pro! [​IMG]

------------------
    "No one gets out ALIVE!"
    SaveOurRockets.com

9. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

so i wonder if marv albert is a democrat or republican...he must be republican...

off topic here guys i am so stoked i just got a job in htown..and i am coming home!!!

we'll have to go to these establishments you guys are mentioning and see first hand for analysis purposes.....

------------------

10. Pole

I'm not a Democrat, but I like to spank them, so Jeff must be on to something.

------------------

11. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

What an interesting poll for a reputable, non-partisan group to take! Was this Zogby, or the New York Times...?

Or was Larry Flynt involved?

Don't believe everything you read.

12. RocketMan Tex

The only thing that made me somewhat experienced in the realm of topless bars was....growing up in Houston! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hell, even Los Angeles doesn't have the kind of places they have here!

PS: Sir Hangover...welcome home!! See you at Little Woodrows [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    Bring It!!

[This message has been edited by RocketMan Tex (edited May 22, 2000).]

13. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Actually, Brian, it was taken by the Kinsey Institute. As I recall, it was a fairly extensive study done on prostitutes and call girls to determine the sexual habits of their partners.

As part of it, they surveyed call girls that frequented different groups (big business, politicians, lawyers, etc). In the survey, they found that, generally speaking, the more conservative the "John", the kinkier he was.

I don't really think that should come as a big shock to anyone. When I was playing and working in a music store, I knew quite a good number of strippers (they were all dating musician friends of mine) and they said the same thing - businessmen, doctors and lawyers were always the one's that wanted the oddest stuff and the "wierdos" like us were fairly boring sexually.

To me, this is just a case of some types of repressed behaviors surfacing through sex. It is no big deal.
    ------------------
    "No one gets out ALIVE!"
    SaveOurRockets.com

[This message has been edited by Jeff (edited May 22, 2000).]

14. DUDE

DUDE Member

Treasures in Houston is very nice. Classy place. Free food and nice looking women, and an overall Nice place.
    If you want a little MORE, um how do I say this tactifully, Freedom...than you can go to Dimitri's Cabaret in Galveston. (Right before the bridge from Houston to Galveston). Not as Classy, but in Some ways better than Tresures. [​IMG]

ahem, at least that is what I have been told.

------------------

[This message has been edited by DUDE (edited May 22, 2000).]

15. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

great guys!!!!!i appreciate the help...this bbs is beginning to have a real purpose in my life...

so do you all ever meet up at the woodrows?

i only know rocketpimp..we should party one weekend at one of the places listed...

------------------

16. dc sports

dc sports Member

I'm sorry Jeff. This must have been devastating for you. [​IMG]

I recently saw a news story on the controversy over a number of 'Brothel Guides' in Nevada. They include detailed information on the different 'businesses,' including directions, phone numbers prices, ratings, and customer evaluations.

Part of the controversy was they got past a lot of the normal sensors by having introductions that say they are NOT to be used as guides, but are intended to be educational, and the product of a research study. They clearly state that readers should not use any of the businesses listed.

Once you get past the first few pages, there is no doubt what the book is for. Maybe this could be a money making opportunity for someone out there in Houston with other adult entertainment businesses. It sounds like there are quite a few people doing research already.

------------------
    Stay Cool...

17. RocketMan Tex

I am at Little Woodrows on W. Alabama at least 2-3 times a week.

I'm the drunk one. [​IMG]

------------------
    Bring It!!