1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Delonte West ballin with LeBron James's Mom

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by SuperBeeKay, May 14, 2010.

1. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

West Sleeping with LeBron's Mom - Reason for Breakdown

From Terez Owens:

In what is truly a disturbing story, comes exclusive Terez Owens news that LeBron’s teammate Delonte West is sleeping with LeBron’s Mother Gloria James..Yes, this is the purported story coming from my source in Cleveland..My source explains the following:

”My uncle is the general contractor at the Q and has been for the last 7 years. He’s good friends with a lot of guys at the Q, including some of the bigger boys in the organization and knows Dan Gilbert personally.My uncle has been told that Delonte has been banging Gloria James (Lebron’s Mom) for some time now. Somehow Lebron found out before game four and it destroyed their chemistry and divided the team. I am not making this up, I wish it wasn’t true but it happened. .”

With Delonte West’s checkered past, LeBron can be none too pleased with his teammate and good friend hanging with his Mother… The Cavs definitely looked like a different squad from game 4 on..especially LeBron…coincidence, or did this really just happen? Maybe this is the reason LeBron’s leaving Cleveland..-TO

Crazy, I know. But Terez Owens is a pal of mine and I know has connections. He has no reason to make this up and it could be the reason for LeBron James' play in games 4, 5 & 6. Terez is also the man who broke the story of Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian's 1st breakup; only he broke it over a week before the mainstream media ran with it.

We're going to have Terez Owens on tonight at 6:15pm Eastern. Listen in on 88.1FM in Long Island and on WCWPSports.com. Make sure you check it out. We'll post the interview later.

http://wcwpsports.blogspot.com/2010/05/west-sleeping-with-lebrons-mom-reason.html

Not a reliable source obviously... but let the conspiracy begin? Calling ToyCen..

2. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

I guess Delonte wont be part of a team picture before a game anytime soon :)

3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

She's a lucky woman:
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVA00Fngvmg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVA00Fngvmg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

4. Mr. Space City

[​IMG]

"come on delonte, you're better than that"

[​IMG]

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

If it escalates will Lebron have to call him daddy?

1 person likes this.
  6. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

haha damn u google that ... and there's a whole bunch of rumor links to it

7. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

I need copious amounts of brain bleach. Now.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so that explains all those guns

9. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

People will write anything these days just to get to the headlines.

Delonte banging Bron's mom? Yeah, right...

10. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I've seen these rumors floating around all day. Sounded too crazy so I didn't bother posting it.

Can you imagine the insanity if it were true though? TMZ meets ESPN meets OK Magazine.

11. clos4life

clos4life Member

.....sigh....

...can't wait for July 1st...

12. Prince

Prince Member

pretty damn good excuse.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Sounds more believable than Cushing's excuse.

14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Wait... so we have a faction of the team that's against Delonte banging Lebron's mom and a faction in favor of Delonte banging Lebron's mom and they engaged in spirited debate over the issue?

#14 Carl Herrera, May 14, 2010
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  15. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Don't buy it.

16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

We need somebody with experience in this field to speak on this. Where is that one guy that said Bill Worrell banged his mom? :grin:

17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If this is true what could have happened is that a number of players on the team knew about it but didn't say anything, and LeBron just recently found out about it.

But its probably BS.

18. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

is the radio talk live? i'm listening now.

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I have it on good authority that Daryl Morey told Chris Bosh that he would bang Bosh's mom if Bosh doesn't sign with Houston.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Epic comment :grin: