1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goran Dragic is now following the Rockets on Twitter

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Space City, Dec 17, 2014.

1. conquistador#11

have you not seen our transition game? neither have I. a smart coach, which i believe Mchale is turning to will be able to get gogi enough minutes running the offense.

2. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I need to see a tweet about tippin on 44s before I freak out.

3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

You forgot the question mark.

4. finsraider

finsraider Member

I expect PHX to do the same thing Boston did with Dallas.....use another team (Houston) to drive up the value of Dragic. The question is who is that team?

I'm pretty sure Dragic will be in Houston by the trade deadline. It's one of those things you can see from a mile away.

1 person likes this.
  5. hooroo

hooroo Member

the main difference between dragic and rondo is is dragic isn't eligible for a contract extension.

lower trade value which might make it harder for the suns to deal him.

6. finsraider

finsraider Member

Don't think that matters. Neither would accept an extension offer.

I'm actually a little curious to see what Dragic does with that PO. There's a chance he actually stays under contract in order to get in on the projected lucrative 2016 free agency.

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

If that happens, the Rockets can beat anybody, any time, any place. They would be a very tough out. Imagine Goran starting and Bev coming off the bench. Brutal.

8. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>In the last two days, <a href="https://twitter.com/Goran_Dragic">@Goran_Dragic</a> followed the <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets">@HoustonRockets</a>, unfollowed them, then followed them again. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/HouLovesGogi?src=hash">#HouLovesGogi</a></p>&mdash; ClutchFans (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/545750886056620032">December 19, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Clutchfans campaign to get Gogi starts haha

9. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

PHX will be wanting a big man. Are you willing to give up DMo or Papa to get Gogi?

If TJones had not been injured, we could trade him. But his injury has limited the assets we can give PHX. Unless PHX is satisfied with the NOP pick, numerous 2nd round picks, someone like Terry, who else?

We may have to wait for his PO this summer.

10. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

I think it's very realistic that we acquire Dragon as a free agent this Offseason...Especially if the Suns miss the playoffs for the 2nd straight year

11. Swishh

Swishh Member

The Suns aren't making the playoffs this year, probably not next year either.

The West is too damn strong. Besides, I think the Pelicans are a better team than them, and the Kings (with a healthy Boogie) may be as well.

They need to make some pretty drastic changes to their roster..IMO - and hope that they get the Lakers' first round pick.

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Got to post this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AaP674BgAvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

13. finsraider

finsraider Member

Just fits so perfectly on this team. Imagine that Harden and Howard take a breather at the same time. That would be unthinkable right now, but WITH DRAGIC....

Beverley
    Dragic
    Papanikolaou
    Black
    DMo

Finally......a good 2nd unit.

14. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

True, it would take a miracle for them to take the 8th spot from OKC or even Sac Town or NOLA...They really botched their situation...Signing Thomas and paying Bledsoe May just lose them an All-NBA talent

15. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

OKC is coming up. Pels and Suns are goners in the playoffs race.

16. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

he could easily take a 1 year deal that pays him more than 7.5

17. NotChandlerParsons

He should just unfollow and follow the Rockets every day from now on.

18. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Yeah, well, Rox got him, let him go, and try to get him again. How fitting

19. ForTheWinYes

ForTheWinYes Member

Dragic became an All-NBA player running a fast break offense. Could be why Morey is seemingly so interested in acquiring Brewer making a second unit consisting of Canaan/Dragic/Brewer/Pap/DMo that can simulate what Dragic had in Phoenix last season.

20. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Not a single player from that song is still a Rocket. Morey is a wizard.