1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Matching up with Spurs

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jcee15, Nov 6, 2007.

1. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

We are one of if not the only team in this league who has no matchup problems with the Spurs. In fact we present them with numerous mismatch problems. Granted Timmy had had an off night, but Yao's size really disrupts his game despite his slow lateral footwork. On the defensive side Duncan can't do ****e with Yao same for Oberto , Elson. TMAC and Bonzi are both Spur killers of whom nobody on the Spurs can adequately guard. On defense
    we close out on their shooters faster than they are used to and if tonight is any indicator of what is in store we are also in the business of limiting second chance opportunities.

I guarantee we would've taken the Spurs to 7 games last year had we gotten past the Jazz who are coincidently in the boat as we are in with the Spurs, but I will leave that alone tonight :D

We have got to execute our half court offense a little better in the 4th, but overall a good performance over last years champs :cool:

2. BullFan

BullFan Member

I'll do it. wrong forum

3. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Yeah I always seem to put my topics in the wrong forums. Oh well psyched about the win anyway.