1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are The Rockets Interested in Ron Jeremy? (SVG)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketboi, Apr 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Rocketboi

Rocketboi Member

I heard rumors about this, i think i got a couple of tweets yesterday concerning this very thing... does anyone know if there is any truth to these rumors?

Personally i would love to have him as our head coach. and i think that would help us be in the top 3 teams in the running for D12

2. gah

gah Member

I don't know their love story but is Howard really that close to Van Gundy? It would appear to me that he likes him but not enough to make a decision taking that into consideration.

3. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

I was surprise when I tried to google who is Ron Jeremy..............

4. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Haha!! :grin: BIG Surprise!

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

We could do worse

6. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

Why does everyone assume SVG would help us with Dwight? I actually think the opposite is true. Stan strikes me as the type of coach who players start tuning out after so many years.

7. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

funniest thing ever lmao

But I''m thinking.. that they're thinking.. with SVG comes help from JVG and possibly Dwight Howard.

8. Matt_Maloney

Matt_Maloney Rookie

I had no idea who Ron Jeremy was.....until now...

9. Damion Laverne

That's what she said!

10. PeppermintCandy

A bit off topic but if Stan van Gundy gets canned, I'd LOVE to see Adelman take over as coach of the Magic.

Adding Adelman's offensive system to an elite defense anchored by Howard could put that team over the top.

Here's hoping you get a ring before you retire, coach. You deserve it in my book.

11. rju1986

rju1986 Member

SVG please bring Dwight over. Because it's a hell no from me for Mike Brown.

12. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

It's only funny when Carl does it....

Why wouldn't they be interested? The guy comes off good qualifications and he is willing to put away a win-now mentality for a rebuilding unit. He has shown that he can build decent teams and the possibility of him bringing Dwight with him makes him all the more alluring. Ultimately its different, and different is where this team wants to head...

13. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Unless Dwight Howard is handcuffed to him, I do not want him.

Howard made SVG the same way Lebron made Mike Brown.