1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden given 89 Overall Rating on 2k14

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by True Rocket, Sep 15, 2013.

?

James Harden 2k14 rating should be..

1. 92 Overall or higher

126 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. 91 Overall

94 vote(s)
    23.9%
  3. 90 Overall

79 vote(s)
    20.1%
  4. 89 Overall

69 vote(s)
    17.5%
  5. Less then 89 Overall

26 vote(s)
    6.6%
  1. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

rose is a 92 lol

2. ptR91

ptR91 Member

Lebron at 99? i would say 96/97 cuz of his jump shot. plz don't say that one shot in the finals on the elbow. im talking about consistency through out the season. maybe i just don't watch him a lot.

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

99 is what they give prime jordan (who could basically solo whole teams by going through the defender, lol), i'm not sure i'd give lebron that rating, probably 98.

4. MazelTov

MazelTov Member

I believe that James Harden recieved the exact overall he should have, 90 is the limit no more than this, I love James Harden and he is a great scorer and a leader of a team but I don't think he is more than 89-90.

I also think John Wall's overall should be lower, he is a bit overrated in my opinin, he is not 85 but just a bit less around 83.
    Brook Lopez should have an higher overall, around 84-86 top, very underrated NBA player, maybe one of the best centers in the league.
    I don't think Russell Westbrook should be 91 but 89-90.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

His jumper has come a long way. It's improved every year he's been in the league and right now he's above average for a perimeter player, I think. I don't have his shot chart, but I bet he shot very well in the midrange this year.

6. FatChad

FatChad Rookie

Paul George is a badass. We're you not watching the east finals? He played great defense and was great offensively.

7. andersongo

andersongo Member

Goatbrook I kinda understand because of his boneheaded ways...but Melo? Carmelo Anthony is a way better scorer than Harden due to the simple fact that he has a more diverse scoring repertoire and cannot be shut down completely at all. Carmelo's problems lies entirely in his head. KG knows what's up.

8. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

about right
    but paul george is too high

9. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

I smile when i see this...;)

10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL he's a CHUCKER

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

I say Harden should be around 90-91, but Lin is clearly over 9000!!

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

87-89 is perfect. He needs to up his D to get into the 92 range.

13. andersongo

andersongo Member

It works both ways...
    Melo is a chucker? Absolutely! But are you going to pretend that Harden was not hoisting bad shots out of isos a lot of times last season? Meanwhile Melo has a legit midrange game and, when he is not being a b****, can go into the post to score some. As for D, Melo is slightly better but that is not saying much since Harden is so bad.

14. gengar

gengar Member

yeah but he's still at least leaps better at defense than Harden. Harden lets scrub that guards him score 20++ points.

15. gengar

gengar Member

What league are you watching? There is no way Harden is even near those 2 at the moment. Even if you don't count in Harden's atrocious defense, he's nowhere near LBJ and KD.

16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Shocking to see a LOF bashing Harden. You were crying in the Beverely thread too.

17. gengar

gengar Member

If you notice my other posts, I bash other players too, including Lin. I'm a Lin fan but I'm also fan of other players. I'm a Lin fan but don't call us LOF cuz that is spelled out as Lin Only Fan. Posters like you are seriously toxic to this community. You try to block out all newcomers just because they came to like this team because of a certain player. It's absolutely normal to start like a team because of a player, deal with it

1 person likes this.
  18. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Whatever helps you sleep at night

19. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Who shot at a higher Fg% and 3Pt% than James. I think that guy meant that Melo has more moves in his arsenal that James and no one can deny that. I think Melo has more moves he can do than even KD. He can score the most ways out of anyone in the league but the amount of shots he takes kinda mitigates that.

20. CCM721

CCM721 Member

So what do you think Lin's rating should be then?