1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stackhouse and Snyder have a history.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mordo, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Mordo

Mordo Contributing Member

Does anybody remember last year when Kirk Snyder got the crap beat out of him in the Jazz tunnel by Stackhouse?

I only wish he returned the favor last night.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20050410/ai_n13599094

2. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

the best way to avenage this kind of crap is a win over the Mavs, not another fistfight

3. liu1107

liu1107 Contributing Member

4. chenglug

chenglug Contributing Member

Synder has brought us some energy what we lack from Yao and tmac. I like it.

5. Omer

Omer Member

He joined the team he was making fun of last season, and he seems to like it.

Looks like he's matured.

6. Dei

Dei Member

Snyder will have the last laugh. He'll be wearing a championship ring by the end of this year.

7. Omer

Omer Member

Should have just done this to him, I'm sure the fans wouldn't mind.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yijfZya41B4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yijfZya41B4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. LFE171

LFE171 Member

snyder and bonzi are definetly not the "milk drinkers" on this team. lets see what kind of crazy stuff those two can bring to the rockets this year.

if bob sura was the fire of our team, i cant wait to see him lit up.

9. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

they were fighting over toni braxton.

10. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Sounds like a bad one.

I would love to pay for a courtside ticket if this is taken into the octagon on UFC. :D