1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston vs UNLV

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by T-Yao, Sep 15, 2014.

1. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

UH vs UNLV

- TDECU Stadium
    - Sturday 9/20/14
    - 7:00PM
    - ESPN3

Judging from their effort vs BYU last week, I have no reason to believe they will lose to UNLV.

Coogs - 38
    UNLV - 10

2. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

If the pattern of offensive improvement continues, they should beat UNLV by 24 - 28 points.

Travis Bush doesn't inspire confidence, however.

I don't know how you have the ability to hire Gibbs (maybe UH's best DC in 30 years), but **** the bed so badly on multiple offensive coordinators.

3. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

I feel like we lose out all the time on good coaches..Dana Holgorsen, Kliff Kingsbury, of course Sumlin, Doug Meacham last year...we get stuck with Bush and Levine -__-

4. Poloshirtbandit

Offense is looking so much better so far. Kicker still sucks tho.

5. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

I'm blaming more of the snapper than the kicker..

6. PhiSlammaJamma

I think if we make a bowl game, that would be a good deal. There was a time there where we were not very good at all. And while it feels like we are falling off a cliff the last two years, and the offense looks miserable, I think getting to a bowl game at 7-5 would be like milking a German cow, we still get a good quality glass of milk out of it. It's better than being a perennial loser. So I am going to try and enjoy this season with O'Korn and look forward to stringing a few wins together.

7. solid

solid Contributing Member

Probably a reasonable expectation. Something doesn't look right with OKorn. He should be more consistent by now. It might be the offensive line which seems to like to run more than pass protect. Is that fair?