1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Local Clutchfans teen arrested for hacking

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr. Brightside, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Marteen

Marteen Member

This is how I picture every clutchfans member who goes on complete meltdown mode after a loss.

2. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please be BobbytheMeh.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

From Urban Dictionary:

Top Definition

pizzaing
    A way to describe masturbation as an analogy for feeling as good as pizza tastes

Last night I was pizzaing and I've never had a better orgasm in my life!

And yes, I just hacked Urban Dictionary to change the definition listed as the Top Definition.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

so according to the 11th sentence every delusional and entitled person could be a CF member? :eek:

5. Buck Turgidson

What are the odds of a guy named Ars Technica growing up to be a tech writer?