1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When is Webber suppose to visit Houston?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by j-bone, Jun 26, 2001.

1. j-bone

j-bone Member

Clutch, Jeff, anybody, do you know when he's coming? I'm just curious about it because I haven't heard it mentioned. I know he's visited New York and Orlando, but when will he come to Houston so Wink and Cat can recruit him. Maybe take him to a couple nudie bars and some soul food restaraunts. And just maybe the smog in the air will clog his brain and make him forget about all the other NBA teams that want his services and sign with the Rockets. [​IMG]

------------------

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I think he is in the mall right now.

rf34, can we get a confirmation of that?

3. 3pointer

3pointer Member

Ha! HeyP. that was a good one. For real though I haven't heard of any reports of him comming to H-town, but maybe he did and did it so secretly that nobody knew about it! ??

------------------
    When will I reach 1000 posts ?

4. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

I think either Doc or Clutch said that Webb may be in Houston on draft day.

------------------
    "norm, would you like to buy an indian scalp ? This deal isn't gonna make or break me Norm, so don't jerk me around." Harry Carey "Norm, if I had a mohawk scalp, I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you."

5. RichRocket

RichRocket Member

Last year our drafting was "dictated" by Cuttino; this year, Webber. Two guys not even under contract. Is that good?

------------------
    "How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak. Because someday you will have been all of these."