1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No matter what...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ZRB, Sep 30, 2001.

1. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

...the Rockets have got to beat the Jazz this year. They must win the series at least 3-1, but 4-0 would be far better. I have had enough of losing to this team. Even if the Rockets miss the playoffs next year, I will be satisfied if they win the series against this roster of ****heads. Yes, I have been watching 1997 game 6 on NBA.com TV.

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Just so you don't forget, you stated that if the Rockets don't make the playoffs, you will never post here again.

Just a friendly reminder.

3. Houstone

Houstone Member

Man I hate the Jazz to but missing the playoffs, dont know about that..

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

True, I did say that. But I really want to beat the Jazz.

5. ROCS4LIFE

ROCS4LIFE Member

The Jazz are a done deal. We will beat them this time. They are too old school. Now we won't have hakeem slowing us down, now that maybe will have Marc Jackson as our center. A lot of people don't realize, but we have a pretty good team this year.

6. timm

timm Member

For once I will agree with ZRB wholeheatedly......If its a choice between playoffs and beating Jazz..I would take the one Jazz anyday. I would love to beat Jazz in the f***** Dleta Center alone to be more important than beating them in here!!!