1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best cell phone plan?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tharges, Sep 30, 2014.

1. tharges

tharges Member

I was hoping you guys can educate me on the best cell plan out there. Im looking for a plan for me and my wife. There so many hidden details and fees and i was hoping to hear your opinions. Sprint is running an unlimited talk, text, and data for $50 with the lease of the iphone 6. I was leaning this was because together our bill avg is $240 monthly.

Thank you for feedback

2. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

$240 monthly for two people? what the ****. How? Is that a typo?

Cricket (now uses AT&T network) has 10gb for $55 with unlimited talk and text. Way better network than Sprint and 10gb is plentiful. They don't subsidize phones however.

3. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Do you have a unlocked GSM phone?

Find a friend who has t-mobile. use them as a referral. You'll get 25 and they'll get 25. on top of that they get 10 off their bill monthly for a year if they have unlimited already and you'll get unlimited data for a year as well. Your bill for you and your wife will be 80 a month. for unlimited talk and text and you'll get unlimited data and she'll get 1gb of data. That's the cheapest i can think of for 2 people.