1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How to pass a drug test

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by UTweezer, Aug 24, 2004.

Tags:
  1. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

Hey guys

I'm going to be working at a new job in 2 weeks which requires a drug test.

Unfortunatly, I was an idiot and got carried away and smoked some weed. I've heard that Urine Luck works well, but I'm afraid that someone will be watching me...

http://www.cleartest.com/products/urineluck.html

[​IMG]

this comes in 2 vials and your supposed to add it to your urine.

A drink only works up to 5 hours, which means I'm in trouble if they send it off to a lab...

psa- don't do drugs.

2. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Don't some labs test for masking agents?

3. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

4. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Don't some places test with hair samples which can not be masked.

5. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

yeah, you're probably screwed. You're only chance is to hope the mar1juana doesn't show in your system, or the levels are so low they don't care - or hope they think it was a false positive.

6. synergy

synergy Member

Somehow I'm not surprised. A fan of Weezer who doesnt smoke weed, is a rare thing.

appropriate lyrics at this point:

Oh, come on and kick me
    Oh, come on and kick me
    Come on and kick me
    You’ve got your problems
    I’ve got my ass wipe
    You’ve got your big cheese
    I’ve got my hash pipe

-Weezer

7. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Just drink a ton of water and hope for the best. If it makes you feel better, I've never heard of anyone not getting a job because of weed smokage, and I know a LOT of smokers.

8. ocelot_ark

ocelot_ark Member

I'm not an expert...but wouldn't virtually all traces be gone in 2 weeks. I've always heard that just drinking an incredible amount of water and tea can help...

probably bull****, just thought I'd toss what I'd heard.

9. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

But aren't the Weezer guys anti-drugs? I heard that somewhere and then I saw them in concert about a year and a half ago, and that was the impression I got from them, even though they would seem otherwise.

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

If they do a urine test you can totally pass as I did several years ago so don't believe those who tell you that there's no way out. Now a hair test on the other hand I don't know how to pass but here are the instructions on how to pass a urine test.

1. The night before the test drink nothing but water with meals, snacks, or whatever and try to drink at least one liter.

2. The morning of the test buy a gallon of water at the store or measure out a gallon at your house and buy some stuff called Sure-Gel (you'll find it on the Jello aisle at your local supermarket). Mix one box of Sure-Gel with the gallon of water and drink the entire gallon. It tastes horrible but you must get through it. Oh yeah, you'll be pissing for hours so get ready for that too.

When I did it I was called back up to the lab to give a second urine sample. They said the purity of it was so great the first time that they needed a second sample to make sure everything checked out right and that I didn't dip the cup into the toilet during urination.

11. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

you could also not do drugs, that's what i do.

12. Davidoff

Davidoff Contributing Member

Man I feel bad for saying this but, you made your bed and now you have to lay in it..GOOD LUCK

13. candycane

candycane Contributing Member

I don't actually remember what the product is called, but my friends used to buy something from the GNC store that cleaned their system before a drug test. I will check on it and get back with you.

14. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

sure-gel, puri-blend, also you could try diuretics(water pills)

drink alot of h20 and take lots of bathroom breaks.

15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

lol. Naaa maaaaan, i wanna get hiiiiiigh and opuhrate musheeenerryyyy. :D

Drugs are bad mmkay? :)

16. daNasty

daNasty Member

Sorry dude but it's your problem. Give it to someone who deserve the job not some cheating wackos.

17. Samar

Samar Contributing Member

Its not cheating wackos. If you are smart enough to get away with it, you are probably more qualified for the job than the rest.

Plus i heard that jamba juice has a drink that masks the urine for a few hours. But you have to urinate within 3-4 hours of takin the drink. Ill find out which one and get back to you.

18. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

plz explain how smoking weed recreationally makes some one less deserving of a job?

19. daNasty

daNasty Member

Explain to me why this job need a to be drug tested? Maybe you need to be clean for certain reason? Do I need to give you an example or you don't have a common sense to understand certain thing is wrong?

20. daNasty

daNasty Member

Oh so it's not cheating? :rolleyes: Idiots like you who think getting away with this kind of attitude don't deserve a job.