1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Monta Ellis to Indiana Pacers

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Nick_713, Jul 2, 2015.

1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

So this is how Dallas dies.
    Dirk might just give up and retire mid-season.

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

With the team going down the drain, watch Cuban offer Beverley an outrageous contract simply out of spite!

3. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

crypt keeper at power forward, No D Parsons vs Paul George, David West and/or Hibbert

I'd go an play with Paul George too

4. DMO (DJ remix)

People might include Kings as probably the ones that lose out most? I mean, they traded future 1st and rights to swap another to future 1st along with Stauskas, Thompson and Landry for purely cap space, that package could net them a good player alone and they moved it for cap space when soon all players they wanted will be gone, they better PRAY Matthews sign with them and does well.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

He was really their best (and definitely most reliable) scorer this last year. Who is going to score for them now? Ancient, slow Dirk will be a year older and slower.

Unbelievable. Why would DJ want to join this team now? Does Devin Harris throw great lob passes? Because he likes the sound like Chandler's knee will make after that surgery?

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Overall, this is great news for NBA fans I think. Emerging power teams in the heartland will be fun to watch. Can you imagine if Cleveland, San Antonio, Oakland, Milwaukee, OKC, Chicago, Atlanta, Indiana, and (I hope) Houston have the most compelling teams next year? I love it!

7. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: If Mavs miss on DeAndre Jordan, it's expected talks with Indiana on Monta Ellis-Roy Hibbert centered sign-and-trade will happen.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/616683619843743744">July 2, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Granville

Granville Member

With Jordan thinking he's the famous Jordan and wanting to carry a heavier offensive load, I don't see how this would make the Mavericks good. He's clumsy and has no touch. Outside lobs and putbacks, he's worthless.

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This is why the entire Western Conference wants him to choose Dallas. It would weaken the Clippers and the Mavs would still be irrelevant.

10. joeson332

joeson332 Member

TOO...TOOO...TOO MUCH MONTA!!

11. Rokman

Rokman Member

I thought Parsons was the great Free Agent magnet??!! Dallas has lost Chandler, Ellis, Amino, Rondo and I believe Barea is in talks with Miami. It almost seems like that whole team hated each other! What happened Parsons? I thought you were the ultimate cool guy glue guy?? :confused:

Sucks to be a Mav now don't it Mr. Contract in the Club. Mavs are going to SUCK next season!

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

12. Granville

Granville Member

LOL at Dallas Fans saying when Preparation A-G have failed, it's time for Preparation H (Hibbert)

13. pacertom

pacertom Member

If West didn't opt out, they would not have had the cap space to sign Ellis.

44 over 4 is a decent deal for Monta, I think.

Got to find Hibbert a home, now, 'cause he's going to sulk