1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shia Labeouf interview] 'I was raped'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by seclusion, Dec 1, 2014.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

You obviously don't understand the fine line between artistic and stupid.

2. dback816

dback816 Member

If being raped is art then no, I guess I dont.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:rolleyes:

FINE. Do tell, please... please DO TELL, man... since no one else paid attention to you...

4. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

there's a chance where ya are taking it way too literal with the word rape. she probably did some stuff, but Shia just exaggerated a bit since it's funner to tell a story like that. You can see how he tells his story with Jimmy that he exaggerated some parts to make the story more entertaining.

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

He said she left the room with her hair disheveled, and her lipstick all messed up. In other words she was doing more than just giving him a blowie.

6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I want to think this is sarcasm.

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Check his prior posts -- it isn't.

8. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

So glad you asked... Long but crazy story:

I was sixteen at the time, and this woman was my teacher. I was confiding in her (like I would any counselor or responsible adult) about some social problems that I was having at the time. I chose her as opposed to another adult because she witnessed some of the problems first hand. At first, she seemed sympathetic and did her best to help. Fast forward a little while: we are on a school field trip, I'm having a bad day, she invites me to go into her room alone. Maybe a red light should have gone off in my head, but it didn't because the thought of anything bad happening at all didn't cross my mind for a second. She's cuddled up in her bed and asks me to join her.

However, this is not when the rape occurred. I was scared out of my mind and just sat there shaking for a little while before I left. She sent me a few text messages apologizing and I later confronted her in person. I asked what was going on in her personal life (she was married with a kid) to have made her act this way, and she stated that "she wasn't being fulfilled" in marriage. I told her that I wished I could help but there really wasn't anything I could do. She dropped it for awhile, but continued to help me with my social problems.
    A few times later, she asks me to help her with things after school, help her pick her car up for her, etc. I cannot say exactly why I did these things, except that I was lonely due to the aforementioned social problems and I felt obligated to because she was a teacher and she was in a position of power. Then one day, I stupidly find myself in a private place with her, and she begins pressuring me. I tell her no, she insists, gets naked in front of me, and throws herself at me completely. I give in.

I hated it. Although she was ordinarily pretty attractive, each time she pressured me she became less and less attractive, until I could hardly stand to look at her. When I tried to tell her that we shouldn't talk again, she got drunk, found out the restaurant I was at and unexpectedly showed up, then HID, waiting in the bathroom (for god knows how long), until I was using the standing urinal, then she knocked me over the head with something unforgiving. It was all very blurry but I recall someone dragging me out of the back exit. Next thing I know, I’m back in her room alone, restrained to her bed. I yelled. Screamed. Finally the door opens, and there she is. She’s upset that I’m upset. I say whatever I believe she wants to hear. Telling her that I’ll be happy to help fulfill her needs. After much convincing, she finally unties me and I immediately bullrush her into a grandfather clock. Taking no time whatsoever, I run outside and whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit at my throne as the prince of bel-air.

It was rough. I still have dreams of that crazy window of time.
    TL:DR: Teacher of mine held me as her sexual hostage.

1 person likes this.
  9. hooroo

hooroo Member

shia won. he's got your attention and now you're talking about him :(

10. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Its not rape if you dont say no

11. platypus

platypus Member

I'd drink a beer with this guy

12. jbasket

jbasket Member

Where's the vid & pics? I can't fap to text. - Jontro

But seriously, I feel ya man. Women can be extremely aggressive. I have some unfortunate and a tad scarring experiences as well.

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

You are obviously disqualified from this conversation because you made up some story about him having a sign that said 'do anything to me' lol

Your troll Teflon is strong

Lol I didn't intend to troll, but you took the bait and I just had to. Gave me some laughs :grin:

14. nono

nono Member

What is this current fixation with rape in the media ? Is everyone raping everyone else out there ?

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Yeah, I definitely made that up and didn't read it anywhere, idiot.

16. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

I hate you.