1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeAndre Jordan is about to show the world he's on Joakim Noah's level...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Kwame, Nov 3, 2013.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

We're still laughing at you anyway.

[​IMG]

2. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

This was the prediction I made at the beginning of Nov last year:

As I predicted on the very first page of this thread, DeAndre Jordan was in the running for DPOY. He finished third in the voting (http://www.nba.com/media/042114-2013-14-Kia-NBA-Defensive-Player-of-Year-Votes.pdf).

All of you guys need to check in and acknowledge that you were wrong.

1 person likes this.
  3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Good call Kwame.

I am surprised to see him stay focused the entire season. Doc's pep talk has turned the switch on.

Going to keep an eye on him in the playoffs. He is the key to how far the Clippers go in the post-season.

1 person likes this.
  4. Kwame

Thanks, he even went 7-8 fts tonight along with another 5 blocks including this one:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/LmlJh6D0PDM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/LmlJh6D0PDM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

5. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

but i wasn't wrong? i was right as per usual :)

6. Kwame

Dude, what are you talking about? What fantasy world do you live in?

You said that I was "incorrect" for saying that DJ was a darkhorse candidate for DPOY. He just finished third in the voting, which means I was right and you were wrong.

Bow your head!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/s_LdEnZWCMQ?hl=en_US&start=48"amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/s_LdEnZWCMQ?hl=en_US&start=48"amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

7. fallenphoenix

of course he was going to get some votes, and then he got smoked by noah. therefore you can't say he was on noah's level. if you think you're special because you thought you were going out on a limb saying jordan was going to get votes, then well....

good for you?

8. Kwame

Lol, all your posts in this thread consist of so much circular logic that your head probably starts spinning once you begin to type.

If you want another correct prediction from Kwame, just go into the NBA gambling thread as I posted my pick for the Clips-GSW game against the spread hours before tipoff. But then again, I'm talking to a guy who "helps his friends with their bets and is never wrong." Lol!

9. fallenphoenix

wow you covered one spread, you must be a basketball god. i'm glad you aspire to be as enlightened and educated as i am in the ways of basketball. i could teach you more, but i'd have to charge

10. Kwame

Lol, I've covered more spreads and made more accurate predictions than you can ever dream of. Just go through the NBA gambling thread for a sample. This thread is another example. My Z-Bo monster thread is yet another.

And you seriously expect us to believe that you're the only sports bettor in history who's never lost? Lol, you're a fraud. I post my picks so they're documented. You should do the same, but, like most, I'm willing to bet you're nothing more than a troll that's all talk. You didn't even know how to sign up to an online sports betting website, lmao. How do you spell fraud everyone? f a l l e n p h o e n i x.

Just to get this thread back on topic: This fraud fallenphoenix claimed that I was "incorrect" in thinking that DJ was a darkhorse candidate for DPOY and he just finished third in the voting for the award. So, in the face of the evidence and all logic, he's coming in here and still claiming that he was right and I was wrong.

Fraud phoenix never recovered from the the post below. Since he was intellectually unable to respond, what he decided to do is reemerge a few pages later with troll tactics:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=8812909&postcount=60

In sum, fallenphoenix was wrong and he's digging himself a deeper hole by refusing to admit it with his circular logic.

#90 Kwame, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  11. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

nice job on predicting Jordan's development, I don't think even the Clippers could've hoped for any better. Doc Rivers has done a great job of making this talented team even better. Although it is disappointing to see you are such a sore winner.