1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

James Harden/Kris Humphries Commercial

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sugrlndkid, Jan 30, 2013.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I4BbAwRiy7k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

LMAO!!!! that was actually a really good commercial! On the other hand it makes me believe J Harden is an A$$HOLE in real life

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ Related to Jessica Alba in Austin???? :confused:

4. Nero

Nero Member

Uhhhh

LOL

Ok, so what is the message of this commercial? Is Footlocker now trying to sell the idea that you have to buy and wear a brand new pair of shoes every single day?

And Harden and Humphries, I give them both thumbs up for having a good sense of humor, Humphries especially. Not the most common thing in the world to embrace being everyone's punchline.

5. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

LOL! Ok that was hilarious.

6. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

kris humphries is a cool guy. He went up in my book.

7. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

loved the Kris Humphries segment a bit more...

kinda feel bad for him...that he ended up being associated with that socialite trash...