1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vincent Jackson or Desean Jackson

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Ramu3, Dec 19, 2010.

Tags:
?

Vincent Jackson or Desean Jackson

1. V Jax

12 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. D Jax

39 vote(s)
    76.5%
  1. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

Who would you rather have ?

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Depends. On the Texans? Desean.

3. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

I agree

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I definitely pick Desean Jackson, but Vincent Jackson is great too.

5. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Neither.

Dez Bryant!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFj5v5tWRrU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EFj5v5tWRrU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqE-SS2kUbs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqE-SS2kUbs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

There seems to be a lot of talk around about how Desean Jackson is a showboating idiot or whatever. Man, get over it! To me, that is a part of football. Players who kill on the football field should be allowed to showboat and piss off their opponents even more. That is what makes great competition and makes it fun for the fans. It helps keep rivalries brightly burning and helps create new rivalries. Football is about shutting people up by shutting them down. And, if you can't do it, then it should be rubbed in your face when you fail.

I hate Philly with a passion. I hate Desean Jackson...because he makes opponents look silly on the football field. He can showboat all he wants in my book. Until another player knocks his block off on the football field, then everyone has to put up with it. If someone actually ever stops him, then I would expect some reciprocal showboating in kind.

7. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Vincent Jackson is a more complete receiver. I'd rather have him. DeSean Jackson has more speed, certainly, but he tends to be a Greg Jennings type in that he's mostly good for long bombs and endzone targets (which is great for fantasy but less valuable in real life).

8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

As a compliment to Andre Johnson, Desean Jackson would be perfect. That downfield threat would create hell for opposing defenses.

Vince Jackson is very very good, too, and I wouldn't mind him either.

9. Shaud

Shaud Member

That wasn't the question though

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

I'd rather have Vincent Jackson.

I would take either one of them as a second receiver to Roddy White though ;)

11. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I think a more relevant question wouldve been Desean or Maclin. Probably the deadliest duo by next year.

12. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

DeSean, and I am not just saying that as an Eagles fan. He gives you the most dimensions. He can score receiving, running and returning.

13. Lil Pun

If there is a next year. :(

14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

They both have their pro's.

Jump ball: V-Jack
    Speed: Desean
    Hands: V-Jack
    Returning: Desean

I love Vincent but it's a toss up.

15. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I go with Desean. The guy is so entertaining and a major threat every time he touches the ball. Perfect sidekick to Andre.

16. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

Approves of the message above.

17. Lil Pun

I wouldn't take Dez over either of them anyway at the moment.

18. AB423

AB423 Member

That move into the endzone vs Dallas the other week was pretty funny to me.

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

Me neither.

Now that we bring in Jackson's returning ability I think I will go with Desean.