1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I feel like we as fans care more about the Rockets winning then the players

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T-mac&Yao=RING, Nov 9, 2008.

1. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I don't know whats going on with our team right now. We can talk about how Tracy sucks and yes he does right now. But the bottom line is that the team as a whole suck and we showed it tonight. And whats really getting to me its like no one cares out there. I didn't watch the whole LA game I saw only parts of the 3rd and the way we looked out there was really a sad sight to see. I couldn't even watch the 4th becasue I knew the beating was going to get worse and that I could not take. I think its very sad that we as fans seen like we care more about the game than our own players do.

2. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

i think as rockets fans and with all the talent we have out there, we deserve better than this.

3. Shaud

Shaud Member

That is in sports period. Fans care more than the players.

It's a job for the players and they must forget quickly because they have another game to focus on.

We as fans don't have to worry about the next team so we tend to show emotion.

4. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

I dont think we will 29 pts down

5. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Yeah becuase we don't play in the games. We just watch.

We don't deal with the injuries, the hardship, the practices. We don't deal with the elbows, pinches, and trips. We don't deal with taking charges from a 6'8" guy going full speed. We don't know how much effort the players have really put into it. We don't see the reason why we can't go to 82-0 (some people lol). We don't deal with hopping on a plane after every tiring game and going to new city every other night and sleeping in a different bed and not seeing family half the year.

For all those things we don't do, we also don't get compensated millions of dollars.

6. killlogan

killlogan Member

"then" misspelled.

rockets is team rather than individual players, caring the team is just caring the players. The players can be traded but our team isn't gonna be tradable, I swear do God that I'd gotta do what I did on logan to les if he sells our team to another city. No sports team of any other city deserve the name of "rockets".

7. sab504

sab504 Member

Thats a bunch of BS. Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Isiah Thomas and a bunch of other great floor generals would attest to this. All they cared about was winning. Thats what separates these players from other regular players.