1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Former Astro Hunter Pence dating a playmate

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Rockets34Legend, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

#1 Rockets34Legend, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

Good for Hunter.

I don't know how I'd feel about Hef's sloppy seconds, though.

If these girls want to show their t*tties to people so badly, why do they need to sleep with an octogenarian to do it?

3. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

The girls who live in the house, the ones who are Hef's live in girlfriends are the ones who sleep with Hef. Nobody is required to do it, only the ones who want free rent.

4. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

Oh, I was thinking of some article I read about how he has sex with a playmate while other playmates fool around with each other in the corner and he plays gay male p*rn on the tv. Thought that article mentioned that he sleeps with most of the girls that appear in the magazine.

5. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have been told by a former playmate friend of mine, that the sex stories nowadays are mostly false, intended to keep up appearances.

Anyhow, Nice catch Hunter. Watch your money with them though. Once they leave playboy they become gold diggers.

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Hunter's gf when he was an Astro was pretty hot. Google image "Terrie Barr."

7. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Aren't most of them are gold diggers?

I mean, once you become a pro athlete it's hard to find wife material.

Guys like Peyton, Eli, Yao, found their love when they weren't pro athlete yet.

All I have to say is good luck to Pence.