1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Actual Dreams have you had about Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J-Stokes, Sep 1, 2015.

1. J-Stokes

J-Stokes New Member

Last night I had a dream that started with a focus on Donatas Motiejunas. He seemed to be very down. I was where he was but wasn't really able to talk to him. Somehow I knew that he wasn't counting himself as one of the 15 roster spots for the season. I seemed to know that other people knew this also but no one understood why. Daryl Morey was about to make his biggest move and upgrade the power forward position.

Next in my dream I opened up some news article and it exclaimed that the Houston Rockets had just acquired Blake Griffin and were the hands down favorites to win the title next year! Yes, I believe the Rockets had done basically a straight up trade of D-mo for Blake Griffin.

I'm not a big Blake Griffin fan besides him just being a very legit player that has improved his game consistently. I still remember how pissed I was in game 6 when he did that stupid 360 and threw the ball up and it went in. However, Dmo is awesome and I was very surprised with his development last year(especially after him having a terrible Olympic showing). Blake Griffin in place of him maybe be a dream but I was definitely excited in my dream.

Ok. So the question is what Houston Rockets or NBA dreams have you actually had? That's the only prerequisite, it should be a real dream you've had while asleep. Not a Hakeem "The Dream" or a day dream or a made up dream. Thanks!

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I dreamed we would two-peat afte the first title

3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I've had dreams in which we've gotten LeBron, won championships, and also me hanging out with players. Stuffs cool.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I daydream of Harden dunking on Steph Curry, forcing everybody at ESPN to bawl their eyes out for days.

lw17 likes this.
  5. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Took a picture with Kanye and I was dating Kendall Jenner and we were all courtside at Toyota Center. Have not had anything else Rockets related in a while

6. cardpire

cardpire Member

Have a recurring dream where I'm getting tag-teamed by Morey and Carroll Dawson

7. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Dont even wanna know the rest

8. finsraider

finsraider Member

Harden hit a game winner over Curry, and the next day headline read "Harden likes his cooking with a little Curry".

9. finsraider

finsraider Member

But for real, just a standard dream of Harden hitting a game winner to clinch a championship.

10. CCorn

CCorn Member

It was Parsons. Now I just don't know

11. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I nutted in Kim and Khloe's a$$ while Harden and Kanye were watching.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

[​IMG]

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I dreamed of Africa.

15. tomato

tomato Member

Deeeetails!

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I dreamed of Luis Scola driving an ice cream truck.

17. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

I once had a dream that I was watching a video of Bob Sura passing.

Then I fainted..

18. cardpire

cardpire Member

let's just say CD re-defines the term "volume shooter".

19. Pat

Pat Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I once dreamed that the Rockets really were a rocket, but they couldn't lift off. So I polished the nose cone, and polished the nose cone, and kept polishing the nose cone until it exploded. When I woke up I felt ashamed. What do you think it means?

20. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

I really did have a dream once where it started off like in the Hollywood hills at night, and I was wandering through like this area with houses and stuff.

Then there was like a ditch that lead to a series of canals and underground routes. And I floated down one until I arrived at this underground Rockets practice area. And Rudy and Dream were there, and we all played basketball.

Actually, now that you've got me thinking about it, I did have another one not too long ago where I was inexplicably me but good enough to be a decent 12th-man on the team, and Hakeem was back playing a really high-quality 10 minutes/game at his current age.