1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ] Derrick Rose Accused of Gang Rape

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by matty101, Aug 26, 2015.

1. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Depends on how conservative the family is. If they are people who are give open commentary about other rape cases and how it is the females fault. The Bible states it many times, so if they are hardcore Christian as well the Bible would justify blaming her for being rapped.

I get the scepticism though.

2. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Read court documentation JR posted. It explains how.

3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

If it was about sex, then you it's easier to pay money for a prostitute. Rape is all about power.

4. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

We know it because psychiatrists and psychologists have conducted tests and determined it to be the only unique factor. It's not just something people say. Rapists allude to it themselves too. Virtually no one has ever declared they did so because they were so horny. However, lots and lots of people have stated that it feels better to them than consensual sex. Who the F really can't get laid these days?

It's the same as religious leaders and parliamentarians and even rich people in general being so much more prone to pedophilia than the average population. We don't need to be inside their thoughts to know that there are centuries-long patterns in the people who attempt it.

5. dback816

dback816 Member

It'd look bad for him if he just settles.

6. Handles

Handles Member

Hmm maybe. But I imagine that a long, drawn out trial would look a lot worse.

Wouldn't Rose's lawyers be able to negotiate a quiet settlement? One as quiet as possible with little media, if any? If I were Rose, I'd take that over trial.

7. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

What support do you have that says rich people are more prone to pedophilia? I call BS. There's a pretty easy answer for why priests and all do it. Has a lot to do with the fact they are sexual weirdos who would decide to promise not to ever have sex the normal way. And what is this slew of "parliamentarians" being pedophiles you speak of?

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

'America's Dad' Bill Cosby turned out to be a serial rapist so anything's possible. Not to mention many of his victims never came out until now.

That said, I don't know what to believe here and won't waste any more brain power trying. No one besides these two may ever know the whole truth.

9. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

Even if true, it doesn't matter because Rose never really played basketball anyways. So his time off the court again will not even matter.

Ba dum tshhh

10. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

From the pdf file page 4 #12, it says

In 2011 they met 12 times. 2012 they met 10 times. 2013 they met 5 times

She says the relationship was genuine and sincere.

To me though, only seeing someone ONCE a MONTH isnt a very serious relationship. It very much looks like "side chick" action.

It does NOT mean that no rape occurred. It does not lessen severity of rape occurrence

It does call her judgement into question, just a little.

11. nono

nono Member

Lol @ this hag. Pretty shameless.

12. malakas

malakas Member

So disgusting. Sharing his gf with other 12 friends. And his story is laughable. A sex toy ? At first i thought the gf's story was far fetched but now i am convinced rose is guilty. Besides a disgusting human being. And dumb.
    Who would go buy his shoes now for their kids?

13. VanityHalfBlack

You gotta slam dunk the pudding into the jelllo, pshawahhhhaaaaaaa!

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

They're both disgusting imo, don't think one is more guilty than the other. Feel like he doesn't need to drug a girl for this, she probably agreed to this group act in order to continue dating a star.

15. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

Guess I missed those many passages. Perhaps you could give some of the references?

16. thesonofsam

thesonofsam Member

I am just kind of shocked that someone who seems to be at least somewhat image-conscious is freely admitting to group sex. But I guess to get out in front of it is really all he can do.

17. malakas

malakas Member

Rich and famous people rape too. So do people who have wives or gfs. It doesn't have to do with "not being able to get a woman" it has to do with power.
    This is so despicable. I can't believe that if he's found guilty this man will be allowed to still walk the streets and even make millions appearing on tv and pretending to be a model for kids.
    If I were a Bulls fan and he was condemned, I would boycott the team as long as that monster was a member of the roster and start a petition to waive him. I don't have the delusion that bball players should be saints or anything but gangabang rapists is way over what I can even begin to accept.

18. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

I always knew he was a scumbag ever since he cheated on his SATs.

19. marky :)

marky :) Member

Lol 12 dudes.

Who in the right mind would consent to that?