1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Schoolgirls pummel man who exposed himself

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Oski2005, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Girls pummel man who exposed himself
    Friday, October 31, 2003 Posted: 11:06 AM EST (1606 GMT)

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.

Rudy Susanto, 25, who had exposed himself to teen-age girls on as many as seven occasions outside St. Maria Goretti School, struck again on Thursday just as students were being dismissed, police said.

But this time, a group of girls in school uniforms angrily confronted Susanto with help from some neighbors, police said.

When Susanto tried to run, more than 20 girls chased him down the block. Two men from the neighborhood caught him and the girls took their revenge.

"The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn't going to stop them," neighbor Robert Lemons told The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Susanto was later treated for injuries at a local hospital. Police said he would be charged with 14 criminal counts including harassment, disorderly conduct, open lewdness and corrupting the morals of a minor.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/10/31/crime.girls.reut/index.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Way to go school girls!

2. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Contributing Member

That is too awesome! You go girls! Hopefully one of them at least gave that scumbag a good, swift kick in the pills.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's probably what the freak wanted. A bunch of Catholic school girls beating him up.

4. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

What goes through somebody's mind when they expose themselves to teenagers?? What's the point there? To show they have a penis? What exactly does that do for the exposer?? Male flashers just puzzle me. I don't understand why somebody would ever want to do that.

...now I have no problem at Mardi Gras when the ladies to their thing, mind you.

5. Isabel

Isabel Member

<i>"Catholic... school girls rule... Catholic school girls rule..."</i>

Seriously, I don't understand either. It's not like they're going to be turned on seeing a stranger's privates... quite the opposite. The flasher knows that. I guess he just likes getting a reaction? Of course, there are lots of various fetishes and perverts out there. Don't ask me why people like leather, or latex, or S&M, or sniffing shoes... yet those kind of people are out there.

6. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Does anyone else feel that their reaction was a little extreme? It doesn't seem like a man should be beaten for flashing. Who did he really hurt?

7. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Let him flash your underaged daughter...then come back with your opinion!

8. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I wonder if you even know how stupid that statement is...

9. goophers

goophers Member

MMMMMM....sniffing shoes.......MMMMMM

10. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Did you forget to add a smilie or did you really mean this?

if you were serious.......I dont think he recieved enough punishment...hope he gets beat in jail also.....he was unable to hurt anyone...he got caught.

11. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Weird. Everytime I expose myself to a group of school girls, they just point and laugh hysteric...ER, UH...How about those Rockets.

Sweet! I get it. ;) I'm adding you to my favorite posters!

12. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Come on, they were high school girls. Nothing they haven't seen before...

Though him being a "known sexual predator" indicates that he probably had it coming.

13. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Also, would you guys be so bloodthirsty if a woman had done this to a group of high school males?

14. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

It depends...were the high school males offering beads?:D

15. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

No, it wasn't extreme, who knows what this freak would have done next, this was at least the 7th time. When he go tired of just flashing, he could have gone after those girls in a physical way. I hope a few of them got a few kicks to his nuts, I hope it hurt, freak.

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't think the girls were going overboard. In fact, he probably got the most perfect and effective punishment he could have gotten.

On the other hand, I'm surprised there's not even a mention about a possible legal punishment for the mob of girls who definitely committed a crime in beating the guy up. I can understand that the prosecutor likely wouldn't pursue it but did it not even occur to anyone that you can't tackle a criminal and beat him up?

17. SoSoDef76

SoSoDef76 Contributing Member

I don't condone vigilante justice in most occassions, but I'm glad this guy got beat up by the girls. I absolutely abhor sexual predators.

18. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

Catholic School Girls are the best, better than the Jewish or Muslamic ones anyways

19. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Muslamic, lol.

20. rothdaniel

rothdaniel Member

He should have known better trying that in Philadelphia !!!

This is the same city where the 5 year old girl chewed through the tape on her hands to exscape a kidnapper.

You go girls!!!!