1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chamillionaire story] Michael Jordan is a jackass

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by KingCheetah, May 1, 2012.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

There may be some NSFW language, but overall it's pretty PG.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UTb-xOb5LTw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 people like this.
  2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Old. :D

1 person likes this.
  3. KingCheetah

Ha, I thought it might be -- oh well.

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lol no respect for people like that, still respect his game though.

5. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

There are like hundreds of stories similar to Chamillionaire's, involving family members, fans, other celebrities, ex-teammates, team management, and mistresses/groupies.

That's saying something. He was my favorite player growing up, but he is very contemptible and unlikeable man.

6. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

You late hoe!

7. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Chamillionaire

[​IMG]

8. TheresTheDagger

Sometimes I dream
    That he is me
    You've got to see that's how I dream to be
    I dream I move, I dream I groove
    Like Mike
    If I could Be Like Mike

9. Dei

Dei Member

Is Rodman actually more likeable?

10. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

I listened to the whole thing.

I think Chamillionaire comes off looking like an jackass and an idiot.

Did he just openly admit that he decided "split" the auctioned jerseys with the other bidder at a charity event?

So they decided to split the 2 jerseys to prevent the final number from going up. It would have been the logical thing to do at a normal auction but for charity? He basically defeated the purpose of the entire function.

Maybe I'm just assuming it was charity, but ususally those types of functions with celebrities and players, have some type charity going, even if just a percentage.

Also, Mike was commenting about he wanted money in his pocket, leading me to believe he wasn't getting any of that 7 grand.

11. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

mike is a money hungry w****.. he idolizes money and that is his downfall in life.. he couldve done so much to change lives and helped with disease awareness etc to impact the world positively but he has a God complex and wants to be worshipped for bouncing a basketball, whooptydo

jordan is pathetic, I has no respect for the guy, he was Vernon Maxwells b**** anyway

12. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Even more than money, MJ loves glory. He wants people to worship him like he's God. Sorry, if I were ever in the same room with him, I'd leave. Greatest bball player eva and he's a jerk butt. I've heard the same type story hundreds of times from people that golfed with him. I'd walk off the golf course if he showed up. He needs a severe lesson in humility.

13. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I forgot to mention, it's one of the biggest reasons he makes for a very horrible GM and owner. You have value those around you really well, and have good grasp of scouting.

For Houston's sake, I am glad that we are stuck with Morey more so than most NBA GMs, especially one's like MJ. MJ was one of the greatest talents ever in sports, while he's also been a very industrious and ambitious figure. Though, he is not suited for a GM position, like our Maury is for the Rockets.
    Morey's not perfect, but he does most things exceptionally well and he could make a playoff team or contender out of the Bobcats, faster than MJ could.

Not necessarily tanking much in the process.

14. delta69er

delta69er Member

WOW.

I had absolutely no idea the kind of person MJ is to others when off the court. I understand the fact that with a certain degree of fame comes with a certain degree of arrogance but MJ truly does take it to a whole other level.

Best player to ever play the game, but definitely on the lower rungs of humanity.

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

he was once paid my ex-maid in nyc $1700 for 2hrs in the sack

16. KingCheetah

You're going to be in the minority here because that was a sincere story -- loved the Hakeem shout out.

17. da_juice

da_juice Member

Mike and Kobe are both assholes, that's why they have such a tremendous drive to not only win, but to seemingly crush oppenents.

I admire competitiveness, but you can be competitive and still be a sportsman and/or a good person. Like Magic, Hakeem, Bird etc.

18. Rockfan

Rockfan Contributing Member

FWIW, MJ was a notorious wife-cheater - remember Tiger Wood's ex-wife accused MJ of teaching Tiger how to cheat. Not so unusual I suppose (esp. in the world of professional athletes), but just another small data point that MJ was from an angel.

19. blackistan

blackistan Member

this is old happen awhile back

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

We landed on the moon. Next.