1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who quit on the Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, May 11, 2015.

?

Did you quit on the Rockets during Game 4?

1. Yes - I quit on them. They do not deserve my time and support

35.2%
  2. No - I did not quit on them. I'm a homer for life.

53.5%
  3. I like to be self humiliated and I was just watching the game for the lolzzzzzzz

11.4%
  1. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

There should be a sub forum for all the quitters. Banish them to that sub forum so they are all forced to have their epic fail discussions with eachother. It would be great for them, they would always agree on everything and there would never be any arguments.

2. tmacman

tmacman Member

I was at the game. I couldn't quit even if I wanted to. (I didn't want to). Made the flight back home to Houston that much better though!

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

So who gonna quit watching this game?

I know a couple in the game thread said they're turning their TV off

4. rawool

rawool Member

Well, I have it on in the background. I can't bare to watch our horrible shooting tonight.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

TV is still on. It is a pathetic view but you do not get to watch the Rockets in the WC finals every year....so....

6. PJ86

PJ86 Member

I have to keep watching to see what they do, if they come out like quitters, i will go to bed. Its 4:25 here damnit! They don't realise how much we support them and all we ask for is try!

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Glad I didn't pay any outrageous amount of money to see this bs.