1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Yahoo Sports] Rockets Team Report

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hayesfan, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Good writing on this one. For those that don't go to Yahoo sports, these reports are updated weekly or less in the offseason, but I think the Rockets have a new writer covering them.

The last few updates have been very good (either that or the ap/yahoo writer covering them has worked harder and gotten better - or maybe I just have liked what he/she has to say)

Link

There is more at the page on the link.

2. Trojan

Trojan Member

good article

3. johnkamla

johnkamla Contributing Member

That's about the best bit of non-local source writing on the Rockets that I've ever seen. Either they actually follow the team or they're piecing together all of Feigen's work since the beginning of preseason.

4. Jimes

Jimes Member

Agree. This guys knows the Rockets like he's been reading CF. Wait.... maybe he's here...

5. Bassem

Bassem Member

Let's go for that 82 game winning streak. Along with sweeping every team in the playoffs, except for Lakers. I'll give them one game.

:D

6. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

Fair analysis, but nothing new.

7. xelloss12

xelloss12 Contributing Member

Doubt there will be anything new until after the season starts.