1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rockets.com] The journey begins...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fritz145, Sep 29, 2008.

1. fritz145

fritz145 Member

2. clos4life

clos4life Member

NIce one Jason!

LOL, at the old Wiki page.

3. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

Hey Jason,

Do you know if there will be Media Day images posted on Rockets.com, similar to last year?

4. caneks

caneks Rookie

Nice to know chemistry is good. Thanks.

5. redao

redao Member

Is it possible that Rafer defenders are Rafer himself? He sounds like many posting here.

stop detracting scoring PGs, Rafer. You can only dream to be one of them.

and don't mess with scoring PG. try efficient PG.

6. gotrock?

gotrock? Member

Great work, as always!!

Question though--do these comments mean Deke is not coming back?

Another hot topic: Who's going to be Yao's backup? Morey addressed that head on: "We feel like our best chance to win is going to be with the bigs we have on the roster now. We would like to add someone, but we need to free up some financial resources to get that done. But we’ll do that through trade or some other method as the season goes on. But we feel very comfortable that our roster is set up to win and just throughout the year we’re gonna have to tweak it in certain areas and that may be one."

7. declan32001

declan32001 Member

Well done Jason.

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

cool, thx.

9. joesr

joesr Member

On a thread meant to raise the hype of fans you try to belittle our starting PG, nice job dude! Whatever tickles your fancy though.

Go Rockets!

10. tracy1kobe

tracy1kobe Member

To a man, everyone who stepped to the podium on media day expressed a sentiment similar to the one issued bluntly by McGrady: "I want a championship. I don’t want to just get out of the first round – that’d be selling myself short."
    T-MAC,go ahead, let us see what you can make.
    Yes, a championship,a title in your dream,dream it , try it ,and achieve it!
    Best wishes to you,forever TMAC

11. ambrose86

ambrose86 Rookie

Jason,
    excellent piece of work as usual!

12. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

I need to see a professional nba game very soon. I need the pre season now. dude...........................

13. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

bhahaha. I laughed and laughed at that new 'improved' wiki on DM.

14. x_h5

x_h5 Member

Great work Bro! :D

15. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

hahahaha from his wiki

16. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

i think that it means that dikembe is an insurance option in case yao goes down. and even if he doesn't go down, i expect deke to be signed sometime after the all star break, much like what happened to pj brown and the celtics. we know what we get from deke, so it won't be hard to integrate him back into the lineup. What I do find intriguing from this quote, is that Morey is actively looking to free up some financial space by trading someone. There is not a player on this squad that I'd want to see go, but if it must be Luther than so be it.

17. univac hal

univac hal Contributing Member

Rafer is actually using bots to detect anti-Rafer sentiment on this board and to post a defence with any of his 542 pre-registered accounts.. you just triggered a few of them

I also have it on good authority (Rockets.com themselves) that the real Rick Adelman has been kidnapped and replaced by a T-Mac clone in disguise:

"We’re going to be able to play different ways," said Adelman. "What you’re hoping for as the year goes along - and when you get to the playoffs - is that it doesn’t matter who you play, because you’re going to have the ability to impose your will on that team because you’re going to be able to defend and do things offensively that maybe you weren’t last year. I just think we have a lot more valuable and versatile people on this team than we did last year."

18. TheBornLoser

TheBornLoser Contributing Member

Morey is God!!!

Agree!!!

19. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I like that kind of talk from Tracy.