1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tracy McGrady's Journey To Darfur

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mi0304, May 11, 2009.

1. mi0304

mi0304 Member

http://t-mac.com/tmac/index

The ESPN reported his journey to Darfur. I know you guys are and even I am so much disappointed at "the basketball player" Mcgrady, but I think this guy is very nice guy who deserves respect as " a person"

2. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

Yeah, Tracy McGrady is a good guy off the court. He's not a complete ******* like some other guys off the court. He really is a good guy though, I mean he grants people in the Make a Wish foundation, now he's having his Journey to Darfur.

He gets overlooked because we expect so much for Tracy to do on the basketball court. Although, he may be a current underachiever down here in Houston. He's still a good guy off the court. On the court is a different story though.

3. Omer

Omer Member

Here's the video:

<object width="440" height="361">
    <param name="movie" value="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=4156233"/>
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent"/>
    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/>
    <embed src="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=4156233" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowScriptAccess="always" width="440" height="361"></embed>
    </object>

Good to see him do something worthwhile off the court.

4. mi0304

mi0304 Member

Thank you so much for your help. That's what I wanted to do but I couldn't. To me, the Rockets seems like full of good guys off the court. Deke, Tmac, Yao, Shane, Artest(?), ..... I really like this team.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

nice video... it's T-mac's fault all that happened though.

6. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

great story. idk how people question this guys heart.

7. rocketshopeful

solid story indeed, but his heart is only question on the court. No one questions whether he has one off the court.

8. sums41

sums41 Contributing Member

ya, hope people don't give him a hard time about this, sometimes i can't tell if they hate the man as in personal hate, or they just hate him on the court. it's hard to tell with the haters man.

9. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Great video and all.

But why is he wearing sunglasses in the video he is giving to his students? Indoors? I don't care how cool it makes you look, wearing sunglasses indoors is disrespectful and makes it seem like you're hiding something. I'm sure he was high as hell when gave that speech.

Off topic, but I HATE big sunglasses on females. Seems all butterface girls (girls with hot bodies, "but her face") wear them. Ugh. Extremely disappointing.

10. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Hey! That explains his going to LA with the team. Needed to hop a flight there anyway to "promote his movie"

:D

I keed I keed