1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Film]Draft Day

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Jan 30, 2014.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

This is real folks.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2W8kKXX7WAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

the guy from the cowboys has a super bowl ring, obviously can't take this movie seriously

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

I feel like this type of content would be better served as a documentary of sorts, rather than hiring actors.

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Looks like it's destined to get no higher than 15% on Rotten Tomatoes

5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

just saw the commercial today. this has to be an ultimate hollywood troll job, right?

6. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

The old NFL blooper shows from the 80s gets more of a stir in my pants than the lack of one caused by this trailer.

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

This is what I was expecting. However, I just looked it up and it's at... wait for it... 63%!!! DAFUQ??? Surely, rottentomatoes is in on this ultimate troll job, right??? There's no way this could possibly be good... has anyone even seen it?

8. dc1985

dc1985 Member

It's not bad. I enjoyed it. From what I've heard its a lot like what goes on behind the scenes during the draft. I love the draft so I was looking forward to seeing this. So maybe I'm a bit biased. Nothing really stood and that GM would be fired in the next year more than likely but good performances from Kevin Costner and Jenifer Garner. In fact I liked Garner better in this than in Dallas Buyers Club. Just my opinion though.

1 person likes this.
  9. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

ive seen it. its pieced together pretty well.. its about the actual draft day and the intricacies of the GMs life with work, love, family, etc. foster is in it too

10. DwightHoward13

I thought Jennifer Garner was awful. The rest of the movie was not bad in my opinion.

11. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Looks terrible

I dont really like Kevin Costner and I don't want to give money to/support arian foster

12. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

I'm guessing you are not going to ever watch/support the Texans while he is on the roster?