1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Jeremy Lin your Point Guard of the Future?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SF3isBack!!, Apr 28, 2013.

?

How many of you are comfortable with Jeremy Lin as our starting point guard?

1. Comfortable

58.6%
  2. Uncomfortable

41.4%
  1. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

LOL did you not see him vs Steph Curry last year? Damian Lillard?
    Kemba Walker tonight!?!?!?

2. grauser01

grauser01 Member

You know that he can score 20+ points and 8+ assists if he is the primarily ball handler without sharing the ball to another playmaker.

I think these numbers are elite. And so I think that Lin is a good starting point guard. The only question is: how can we maximize Harden's & Lin's potential.

3. Baruch

Baruch Member

I honestly think that Rockets' priority is how to let Harden maximize his potential first before talking about Lin. Parsons maybe even gets ahead of Lin on the list since the organization has high regard of him.

4. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

I think the ONLY priority the Rockets should have now is maximizing the potential of Harden and Howard, and part of that is figuring out how everyone else supports that happening. Everything else is just conversation.

5. Remii

Remii Member

6. baki

baki Member

Wow I don't have to read all 60 pages to know what's up, but wouldn't it be more efficient for the mods to merge all these lin threads together? That way users don't need to see so much negativity regarding not just Lin but all the players.

Oh, and has there ever been an appreciation thread for Lin?

7. Doppleganger

Doppleganger Rookie

Lin is like the top 4 active threads here. The guy is pure money. Everyone's got something to say.

8. thejav

thejav Member