1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

fesenko passes on rockets for jazz(2010)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by karthik.08, Sep 26, 2010.

Tags:
  1. psingh34

psingh34 Member

i could not see myself cheering for a mav or a jazz .. no matter who it is ..

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You would not be the first poster who has lost for this board a possible valuable contributor by being a douche to them. Why be a douche?

Although I cringe everytime I write your moniker go4jazz, I'm sure there are many here who value your contribution and hope to see you posting more.

We got a whole forum for non-Rocket talk and would value your comments.

3. quikkag

quikkag Contributing Member

I'm hopeful Morey can sign him as a FA after this season. Maybe the way this has turned out is actually the best path to get Fesenko to the Rockets.

And for eveyone hating on a guy because he's on the Jazz' roster, lighten up. There's too much hate in the world. How about manning up and being a positive force? I have no respect at all for Jerry Sloan's brand of basketball, but that doesn't require me to hate Fesenko.

4. peterlake144

peterlake144 Member

You're probably right. My fear, however, is that future valuable insider scoop from embedded sources would crowd out the insights from those who self-assert their credibility by appealing to their history of playing basketball "the right way" while in high school. That would be a tragedy... :)

1 person likes this.
  5. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

and we care about this why? :grin:

6. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

This.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The Timberwolves have waived center Kyrylo Fesenko. The Wolves' roster now stands at 17 players.</p>&mdash; Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) <a href="https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/status/524304319416262657">October 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Anyone kept up with him since? Back up center?

8. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I know nothing about him, but he is big....Could he be any worse than Joey Dorsey?

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b9D2PQdRPiw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Feesenko = Nose Tackle with a Basketball

11. valorita

valorita Member

Put him on a weight training regimen and a healthy diet and he would be a beast.

12. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

anyone looks good on mix tape.... but i do believe he as better hands than Asik at least from the video.
    he has a little bit of nasty in him too.

13. basketballholic

Haven't seen him on-court in a while. But off-court, Fesenko is a jokester-prankster deluxe. If he were on this team with Dwight and his joking around it could get very interesting in the locker room. I like Fesenko's personality and temperment. Don't know about his game right now though.

14. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

Fesenko isn't an ex-Rocket. In the year of 2014, that does seem to be a criteria.

Now Thabeet and Cook were cut by the Pistons yesterday...Don't be surprised...

15. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Can he shoot FTs?

16. basketballholic

^

As of last siting he was Andre Drummond bad.

17. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

As in THE Brian Cook? If so, I don't believe it. You don't just cut Brian Cook.

18. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

If he was any good, the Jazz would still have him as one of their token 13 white guys.

Pass.

19. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

The question shouldn't be if he is good but is he better than what we have? Remember where our backup center came from...

20. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Oh god. Just seeing this thread resurrected makes me so grateful for where we're at. I remember there was A LOT of talk about Fesenko. We were excited about him! Now we have Dwight Howard.

God bless Daryl Morey!