1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Careers That R Over

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Ms Cato13, Sep 26, 2001.

1. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

Last week I ran into an old "friend" of mine in a nite club. And who might that be, none other than Lard Ass himself Oliver Miller of the Suns/Raptors/etc. When I say Oliver was the epitomy of fat I mean just that, he had the Nutty Professor image really working. Why is he in Houston was the question that puzzled me the most??? Then I was like I don't think Rudy T would stoop that low.. But anyway Mr. Oliver Miller looked like a mess and a half from the nappy baby fro, to the too big T-shirt he was wearing that reminded me of a ladies nightgown. To sum it up Big 'O' was a walking nightmare!!! :eek: But this is the funniest part, Thickums had the audacity to invite me over for drinks at his place which I won't even go into details about these so-called 'living quarters'. But back to the story as I walked into the "kitchen" to dispose my glass what did I spot tucked away into it's hiding place....A hefty sized bottle of Body Solutions, dietary supplement!!! PEOPLE THIS PRODUCT OBVIOUSLY SUCKS!!! Oliver is a walking example of false advertisment. I don't believe Oliver is actually humilating himself at Westside day in and day out by still pursuing this career....It's been over for a long time!!! All I can say is poor Oliver. He has a WEIGHT problem, he can't WAIT to eat!!! :D :D :D Ha Ha I crack myself up!!!

Go Big "O":rolleyes:

2. Matador

Matador Member

I don't know. Do you remember Thomas "Two Sandwiches" Hamilton?

3. SteveFrancis410

You know what??? I saw Oliver at the club last week and he was grooving to that reggae song...heads high or something like that, and he was a jiggly mess. He had on a white T-shirt that looked streched out around the neck. He was very slouchy when I saw him. The last I remember him in the league they were trying ti put him on a diet...he was like 300 lbs:eek: . I really do hope he is not calling himself trying to try out for the rockets...the way i see it he will not be asset to our team or any team for that matter he got sent from an overseas league, i read also. Oliver might as well give it up and get a job at the hand car wash working outside in the sun to sweat them pounds off.:rolleyes:

Steve francis is the greatest !!!!!
    Go Stevie Franchise!!!!!!!!!:D

4. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Do you talk about all your friends like this? :rolleyes:

5. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

So I guess my eyes were not the only ones that were sore after leaving the club!!! Oliver.....that's all I can say. I guess he's really headed for the hand carwash....Oh and he could really use some bass in his voice, Oliver's voice is about 10 octaves higher than mine now imagine a sound like that coming from a 6'9 400lbs, man....Just plain sickening if you ask me!!! Jeesh Oliver go get a grip!!!!:rolleyes:

6. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

If you note the quotation marks surrounding the word friend in my quote you would see that I was being sarcastic....I really don't like Oliver very much I just tolerate him...So to answer your question I do not talk about my friends...But I do talk about trouble makers like Oliver!!!! Ask Andre Miller about Oliver being a trouble maker he'll know after being jabbed in the throat by him.. So to be quite honest Oliver sucks, and he makes kinda sick, literally!!!:p

7. SteveFrancis410

Ms. Cato i did hear Oliver talk...he sound like a 12 year child. He was conversating with a guy who used to play for the rockets named Tim Breaux...the company Oliver keeps tells a lot about him. Tim was playing on an overseas team and at the end of his profile they said that he had been "FIRED" :eek: from the team. I have never known anyone to say someone was fired from a basketball team!!! Now that is pitiful the people overseas do not even want these NBA reject players.
    I was standing behind Oliver and his back is just as fat as that stomach;) That was a nasty sight! There are rolls everywhere from the neck down to....it is neverending. Body solutions did not do Oliver any justice, i would sue and ask for my money back. Did you pick up the bottle and see how much was missing:D ??? Maybe he have not been taking it right or something.

8. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

You know what as a matter of fact I did give the bottle a little jiggle to see how much of there contents remained....and also trying to give fat butt the benefit of the doubt....But to no avail the bottle was half empty, meaning that Oliver is just a fat dumb ass that can't follow directions of taking the stuff correctly, or just a fat ass that still eats alot....Because Body Solutions has been know to work and sell well.....I don't blame Body Solutions I blame Big "O"! Houston is becoming the city of NBA rejects, just like on Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, when he went to the Land of Misfit Toys... Why can't real men like Kevin Garnett and Shawn Marion have off season homes in Houston...I need some real men to work with here....And I'm not even going to get on the Rocket Reject Tim Breaux!!!

9. Live

Live Member

Now I've read it all!

Ms Cato13 bringing the GROUPIE PERSPECTIVE to the Clutch BBS!? :D

Are there any more groupies posting on this board?

10. SteveFrancis410

:D
    Live
    That is funny!!! But I have a question why exactly is she a groupie? I am just curious. How does a girl become a groupie and can guys be groupies, if so are they called groupies or another name?:confused:

11. Live

Live Member

Well, let's look at the evidence:

AND THE REAL KICKER!

The defense rests!! ;)

12. SteveFrancis410

Well live
    When you throw me such evidence I can not help but to wonder a little bit but I will not call her that word because I do not know her as a person. Maybe she came off the wrong way, or maybe not, who knows. But you did point out some good quotes!!!:p

13. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

Ms Cato13:[drooling] Hey Cuttino nice game.

Cat: Hey ho....

Steve: How you doing....

Mooch: Where ya been.......

Walt: Pro'ly doing ho stuff cause..........

Kelly: ....there ya ho again.

14. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

Kelvin would never disrespect me in that way...Get a life Flagrant1. You are the epitomy of annoying:rolleyes:

15. SteveFrancis410

:D :p :D

16. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

I'm sure he let's you wear his Kneepads and offers you a wetnap after all your encounters. Never did I want to put Kelvin's chivalry into question. (h)OKay.

17. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Interesting

18. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Its weird, but it almost looks like Ms cato and SF410 are the same person having a conversation with him(her) self...

19. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

Hardly not, Perhaps SteveFrancis410 and I go to the same night club occasionally....How likely is that!!!... Very Likely... Some people do have lives you know!!:p

20. AllenLeavell

AllenLeavell Member

I really know what the deal is with MsCato. I can read that
    you do most of your partying on that Southside of htown.
    Tell if i am right . She is not a groupie! I don't think are you
    Ms.Cato?