1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Grantland] Ty Lawson Ready to Launch in Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Broford, Jul 20, 2015.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Oh! interesting. I'm going to go watch it right now. Nick didn't seem like the type of player that would have a problem with a coach. I'm guessing it was minor. Not like it matters now anyway...

2. curbur

curbur Member

I'm so ****ing excited about this upcoming season.

3. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Like I said in the KJ McDaniels thread - Lawson will probably start and be running with the 2nd unit whenever James is out and that's going to be HUGE for a 2nd unit that failed miserably at creating quality looks in the half court sets. I predict A LOT of Lawson to KJ alley oops on poor 2nd stringers.

4. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Morey is the shark that swims threw the chum'd waters looking for prey. Who goes threw the garage sales and finds the gems. You gotta give him props, he doesn't bid against the crowds. He knows how to find the things that others don't see.

5. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

It will be a great time to be Jeff Green.

best part ever

6. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

The part about Golden State outscoring the Rox by 36 with Harden on the bench was eye-popping. That will not happen again.

7. rocketsmetalspd

Plus the Warriors being lucky that the teams they faced were without key players. I can't wait for the Rockets to be down here in the RGV to start off the pre-season once again.