1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

A Perfect Circle

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by London'sBurning, Aug 3, 2003.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Just wondering if there are any fans on this board, and also wondering if any of you fans have heard the new song airing on the radio lately off their new album. It sounds different to the other APC stuff I've listened to, but I really like it a lot. If you wanna listen to it go to...

www.aperfectcircle.com Should be an option to listen to it at the bottom of the site. Their first album is one of my favorite cd's of all time. Was just wondering if anyone is excited as I am about the new album :D

2. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I have their album. It's pretty good. I think it was their first one.

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Actually, I think I am one of the VERY few who prefers A Perfect Circle over Tool, dunno, it may just be me.

4. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I'm one of the biggest Tool fans you'll find around these parts, but I fell in love with Maynards change of pace with APC. I've heard a couple of tracks off of the new album already, and I'm psyched about the new album. Good to see other APC fans around...

Edit: I'm guessing you're talking about the song 'Weak and Powerless'? I LOVE that friggin' song!!!

#4 LonghornFan, Aug 3, 2003
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2003
  5. Smallz88

Smallz88 Member

Whats the new album called?

6. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Contributing Member

You're not the only one. Tool is just too dark for me and I think their drummer is highly overrated.