1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Playoff tickets THROUGHOUT- PAIR LOWER CORNER

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by beeyabia, Apr 17, 2015.

1. beeyabia

beeyabia Member

Clutchfan brethren,

Thanks for your support this season in helping me get rid of my tickets. Hope those of you who have bought from me had a great time and can attest that the seats are damn good for the price. Just as with my regular season tix, I won't be able to make many of the playoff games so they'll be up for sale. My loss your gain!

Section 115, row 18, seats begin row 4, so truly 14 rows up. 2 side by side seats closer to section 116. Near Rockets bench side and direct entrance from Jackson Street to avoid longer lines out at main entrance.

Flashseats needed for transfer of tickets. PayPal also ok for payment to save those outrageous transaction fees!

Game 2 4/21 vs Dallas for sale. Text me for details please.

832-205-zero74five

Let's end our 20 yr drought finally! #pursuit

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Texted you

3. beeyabia

beeyabia Member

Tickets for game 2 Tuesday still available guys! Crowd was rocking and electric tonight! Need you guys out on Tuesday, grab these awesome seats!

4. beeyabia

beeyabia Member

Was hoping, and still hope it doesn't come to this, but I will have game 5 tickets available for this Tuesday night. 7pm start thankfully. Text me 832-205-zero74five. Damn that Barea!

5. beeyabia

beeyabia Member

6. beeyabia

beeyabia Member

Game 2 tix tonight still available!