1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Podcast Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DarkHorse, Jun 25, 2013.

1. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

My goodness Dave, you've really kicked it up another level this offseason.

The site has always been great, but the quality and frequency of the podcasts lately has been incredible. Usually after the Finals I have to brace myself for several months of nothing (with the minor hiccup that is the draft), but it almost seems like the draft is an afterthought this year with the looming free agency season and even the upcoming Summer League coverage.

The analysis and access you have now is really fantastic. Just wanted to thank you for all the tireless dedication that goes into making this such a great site and information source for the city of Houston and Rockets fans everywhere.

Keep up the good work!

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

You got some brown on your nose brah

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dK_7NAE-rKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:)

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Wrong Forum

:p

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I love them! Listened to the latest one earlier, which was terrific, and it's remarkable that Clutch has this kind of access now. Clutch is an effortless interviewer, a natural. I'm so glad the Rockets front office finally figured out that Clutch, and ClutchFans, is an asset to the team, not a hindrance, or something to be ignored. Sure, this place can be pretty crazy at times, but that's should be expected with 47,000+ members from all over the world. When you cut to the chase, we're fans of the Houston Rockets, and the back and forth, the arguments, are those of ardent fans who care, and none care more than the founder of the site, Clutch, even though he's probably sick of hearing it. ;-)-

1 person likes this.
  6. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Once again a great podcast.

This is not helping my sleep patterns any.

To be fair, I have no idea how you're sleeping either.

7. Parlett316

Parlett316 Contributing Member

Thanks Clutch, subscribed for autodownloads on my iPhone.