1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I got the #1 Top 10 Video on ESPN Sportscenter Last Night!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TimeZone, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TimeZone

TimeZone Member

Hmm, hard to say. You're the first person I heard to say it was off fingertips when light came on, others have thought the opposite. The video might not be close enough to the action and have enough detail to really be conclusive one way or another. Really can't tell for sure exactly what his fingers are doing around ball when light first appears (very dimly) in video. This was shot in 1080 30 fps, and kind of wish I had shot in 720 60fps. Those extra frames might have given an extra few around the release of the ball that could help see the flick of the ball or something more conclusive perhaps. Based on where his hand was around the ball with the light on though, I really think he was touching it at some point with it on.

Youtube converts 60 to 30fps anyway though and really does a horrible job compressing 720 footage compared to 1080. So overall I decided it is really better to shoot in 1080. Those 60fps would be nice for a moment like this though.

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Haha, they even reference the "2 fouls" post in the Yahoo story. Jontro, you're gonna be a millionaire! Call up Honey Bear, and tell him to fire up the yacht!

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

that is the CORRECT CALL....

NNNNNNNOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!

4. TimeZone

TimeZone Member

5. TimeZone

TimeZone Member

Still doesn't look like I'm embedding videos correctly. I thought I just posted the link and it would do it automatically, but I guess not..

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

That was pretty awesome! Bad ref

7. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hukGzm6Fubw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You have to click "Share", and then "Embed". It will give you the link that you need to copy and paste.