1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When the New Rockets Shop?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cson, Oct 8, 2003.

1. cson

cson Contributing Member

Week before last, in some thread I can't find, Tim mentioned the stuff (hats,shirts,crap) that would be available in "the new Rockets store next week,"...when will it be released?

2. codell

codell Contributing Member

Cson,

Not sure about when the Rockets store will open. But the caps and tshirts have already been released. I know for certain that Academy sells them both. They had red, white and black caps and the same colors on the tshirts.

3. cson

cson Contributing Member

I don't live in Houston so, I'm anxious for nba.com store to get the newest in new, I've already got the cap/shirts they have