1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terrence Morris

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by EGRULES, Dec 29, 2001.

Tags:
  1. EGRULES

EGRULES Member

I know Tmo has not shown much yet, but i think he has the physical sklls tp be our "Horry" of the future. I kno he isnt as good as Horry YET but i believe he will be, his shooting is poor, but if Tmo is a hard worker then he will improve that this summer. He is 6'9 and that helps a lot. Imagine if he gets better ball handling and shooting, imagine this line up next year:

C- MoT
    PF- EG
    SF- Tmo
    SG- Mobley
    PG Franchise.

Except 4 MoT thats a big line up, a lot of mis matches down low.

2. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

I actually like that line up. If we would only run more.

3. Dm324

Dm324 Member

Lots of you guys seen to forget that at one point a few seasons ago, the year Francis came put, Terence was considered to be the top small forward available, even ahead of guys like Wally Szcerbiak, Jonathan Bender, and Shawn Marion, there is no doubt about his potential, his defensive ability is pretty good, now only if we could get Matt Bullard back to teach him a thing or two about the jumpshot.

2002 Houston Starting Five

C- Yao Ming ( acquired w/ #3 pick in draft)
    Pf - Eddie Griffin
    sf- Terence Morris
    sg- Cuttino Mobley
    pg- Steve francis