1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

About to drive out to my bio Dad's house and literally kick his front door in

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Disciple of RP, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Disciple of RP

Disciple of RP Contributing Member

Short story: my mom is a Houston commercial real estate magnate, my bio dad is a drug addict pos who lives off my grandparents' exxon money and has never done a thing for me or my kids. Nothing. He has classic cars, motorcycles, etc for days. He's a 55yr old Houston playboy. Had me at 15.

I've recently gotten a proverbial wild hair up my ass and knowing his address intend to show up at his doorstep and literally kick his door in and demand restitution.

That day is today. I don't care what you think of me, CF. I'm a successful land surveyor, my wife is a successful dental hygienist. We do well for ourselves. That said, I'm done rolling over. I'm showing up at his house in a couple hours and I'm literally going to kick his door in and physically demand restitution for all the years he avoided me.

I'm being serious here. I LITERALLY intend to kick his door in and walk into his home and threaten his life. This may be the last post I make.

I'm driving off with a car or motorcycle or I'm going to jail for a serious crime. **** just go real. I don't care anymore.

2. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Don't do anything you might regret later. Not worth it.

3. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

all these years we never knew that moniker actually stands for Disciple of Restitution Payment

6 people like this.
  4. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

It's not worth it

5. krouchchocolate

Plus one on not being worth it. you and your wife is doing good. Why risk going to jail?

6. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Kick farthest away from the hinges, near the lock if you go through with it. But maybe sleep on it.

7. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

So you are letting someone else control your life to the point where you are risking all that you have built up through your hard work.

Sound like you have a lot of hate there brother. You have three choices:

1. Let it consume you and potentially burn up your life. Think about what this means for your wife in particular.

2. Forgive him. This is the best and hardest answer, and also the healthiest for you.

3. Bury it in your subconscious. Don't think about it, focus on you, the positives in your life, and where you are going. Btw, some of your drive and success may be due to his abandonment of you.

Oh, and pics of wife please as it sounds like she may be coming on the market.

8. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Tyler Durden

9. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I'm sure TS is passed out on his keyboard (thankfully) but come on dude. Wife, kid, about to do a kick door? Sounds like brilliant logic to me

10. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Crush a bit, little bit, roll it up, take a hit
    Feeling lit, feeling light, 2 a.m., summer night

1 person likes this.
  11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You will surpass whatever level of despicableness or irresponsibility you feel on your father's part in one fell swoop. You need to go look at your sleeping wife, or thumb through a photo album or some old family photos. I don't know if you have kids: if you do, you're literally repeating your father's mistakes and compounding your own heartache and pain to another generation.

You've lived a long enough portion of your life as an autonomous adult to have made your own happiness and prosperity, if you're still blaming dad for things then you need to examine where you've fallen short, materially, professionally or emotionally.

If you have any friends who are social workers or in the family court system, maybe get some war stories to add a little perspective.

12. Disciple of RP

Nope. I'm here.

Will update as day progresses. This rich ***** had his day coming all along. Today is the day. Stay tuned. I am confident he will sign over a motorcycle at least. Will post pics.

13. tomato

tomato Member

You don't need anything from him, don't do it.

14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You're situation is not unique and you're neither in the ethical or emotional right. Think about Monday morning and whether you're rather be in arraignment for theft and/or manslaughter, or clearing your Outlook inbox for $50 - 75 an hour, brainstorming lunch restaurants (or an afternoon quickie with the missus), and spending the 2:00 - 3:00 pm crash pricing putters online.

15. heypartner

Advice to pouhe

Don't start advice with the phrase "You're situation is not unique." That just makes you a condescending dick that no one will listen to.

good luck in your life of giving people advice.

1 person likes this.
  16. Disciple of RP

I'm getting a lot of pushback from you guys and maybe this is why I posted this to begin with. Maybe I don't want to start an "epic thread"...maybe I don't want to go through with this.

It was only yesterday I learned of his exact address and late last night I made this rash decision. I'm so dumb, I called his cell phone and told him I was coming for him. Gives you all an idea the mentality I'm working with here.

I'm not looking for attention...if I really wanted to do this...I would have not called him at all. I would have not started this thread. I'm just hurt. I don't expect any of you to truly understand this. I dunno. I could still go on with it.

I feel stupid, abused, used, infuriated...I just don't know.

17. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

No, challenging you on your awkward, self-referential threads clearly aggravates your own insecurity; compels you to project your own frailties in midst of a genuinely troubling and developing situation, and fixate on innocuous phrases to exact some kind of rhetorical justice and create a hollow pretext for your childish invective and vulgarity.

18. heypartner

sorry, this doesn't make sense. We are trying to follow you, but you make it hard.

You need to sober up. Whether it's adrenaline or liquor or drugs....that explanation makes no sense.

Stop thinking. Chill. Sit down. Talk to your wife.

Where is you wife, right now, btw?

19. Disciple of RP

sleeping, and I have been drinking...

20. heypartner

your advice was condescending. sorry you don't understand that. Stop with the ad hominem crap to paint an argument for yourself. Who are you, and why are you being a pissant out of no where.

1 person likes this.