1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sergio Llull Highlights 2011/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HMMMHMM, Jun 16, 2012.

1. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

From yours truly.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/44173241" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

http://vimeo.com/99nmrasdf/llull

For whatever reason youtube kept uploading the video without audio so I had to go with vimeo this time.

5 people like this.
  2. IBTL

IBTL Member

thanks for posting this.

Is it just me or does it seem like he really sucks with the left hand?

3. johnnydeezy1

johnnydeezy1 Member

man those are some really impressive highlights. Really hope the rockets bring him over sooner rather than later. Gotta love the speed and athleticism. my favorite part of his game though is his passion, guy gets fired up.

4. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

How old is this guy?! Like 25 right?

Because I want him backing up Dragic (ideally) RIGHT NOW. And I hate to say this because it sounds a bit hyperbolic but dude reminds me of a more athletic Nash. Not saying he IS Nash but the form on his jumper and those floaters are positively Nash-esque. Plus love the head of steam he gets coming off those pick and rolls. Dynamic as all get out.

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

They call them highlights for a reason... But those were pretty good nonetheless. Seems ready to give it a shot.

6. Hard Rock

Hard Rock Member

impressive highlights, love the block!

bye bye Lowry:p

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Howling before someone here starts a thread saying "O hai everyone I found this cool video of Llull!"

8. HiGHurNAMEis

HiGHurNAMEis Member

He's definitely a gamer that loves the game. Love the mechanics on the jumper. Don't know about his feel for the it seems good but that could be team chemistry. All n all I would love to trade him (+ filler) to Toronto for the #8 pick. He is going to be too expensive for a primary backup. Plus Calderon could help make his transition a lot easier.

What is intriguing about Llul though is I sense he could help the Rockets broaden their fan base (revenue) by bringing an international superstar aboard. Don't know the significance of that but it is a factor.

9. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Was it just me or did a couple of those 3 pointers look Dirk-esque with their unorthodox clumsiness?

Hope he makes it over here next summer but Real Madrid actually puts up a heck of a fight with the NBA to keep their players. Isn't Mirotic bound to them contractually until 2016?

10. Convictedstupid

I love the enthusiasm and intensity, but he got super pumped after a dunk and his team was down 13...

Still, I wish he would come over for this season.

11. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

do we know what his weakness is

12. acshen

acshen Contributing Member

I think he wants to start or at least play 6th man level minutes..

Great mix. I would rep you but it says I have to spread it around first. Thanks for putting it together.

13. dreamshakin

dreamshakin Member

The guy has a pretty good game, but not sure how well he can play PG in the NBA. My only problem is that we will probably end up drafting or sign another PG. We can have like 4 or 5 PGs strong by next season, and then end up cutting the one that will blow it up some where else (Linsanity)

14. The Rock MVP

The Rock MVP Member

what is the song in the background

15. shutkip

shutkip Member

I wonder what his set jumper looks like...

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

even if it was highlights, that was an impressive demonstration of skills

would love to see him as a spark off the bench

17. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

Nice mix. I really hope he comes over next season. I like the way he plays, he can make tough shots. He plays with emotion, which we need on this team. We bought his draft rights for $2.25 million, which is the most spent on a second round pick ever. So I hope they plan on bringing him over soon.

18. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

The early part of the highlights kinda reminded me of Jimmer Fredette (with some more speed).

19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Reminds of a younger Manu(not as good). Very fast and very disruptive.

20. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

Dunno ... he looks more crafty than lights-out-athletic. The follow-through on the 3 is also a bit awkward, not sure how consistent the shot would be. Seems to make things harder than they need to be ...