1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mentally challenged kid records bully confrontation, gets charged for wire-tapping

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by htwnbandit, Apr 15, 2014.

1. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bU1bv9gOsNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is complete bull****. Kid gets picked on, it gets shown to the principle, and what happens? Do they support the kid? No, his ass gets sent to court for wire tapping. What's this about anti-bullying? What would Dwight say?

2. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

there needs to be some common sense integrated into some of these laws. just terrible

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Stopped watching 30 seconds in. The guy looks like a weirdo freak with all his dolls and anime collection. I couldn't take him seriously. Anyways, wire tapping is a serious offense and should not be taken lightly.

4. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

5. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Hey, nobody tells you how to live your life. For all I know you have a closet full of One Direction memorabilia :grin:

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Tl;dl

Is there a condensed version? Maybe even in print?

7. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

lol the skinny comic book guy goes on a formal speech manner and then goes 'physically *****ed with' hahahaha

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Basically a kid used his school issued iPad to record a short audio clip of some bullies verbally abusing him. When he showed it to the school, they called the police and charged him with wire tapping and did not punish bullies. Not a lot more info about the story. I googled it, vid was too long

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You have to be ****ing kidding me. Appalling how stupid these people are. If only stupidity were a crime...

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

This has to go under the "there's probably more to this story" category.

At least I hope so.

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

So no wires were tapped. There aren't even wires. Case dismissed.