1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Ratliff coming back this year?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by carlit0, Apr 5, 2001.

1. carlit0

carlit0 Member

Does anybody know if Ratliff is near coming back before the end of the season?

------------------
    "Instinctly u recognize things,now take advantage of what u just recognized!".. Hakeem..

2. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I don't think so. I read somewhere that the Hawks were waiting until next year to make sure he comes on strong. They don't want to rush him back from his nasty injury.

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

4. jamma34

jamma34 Member

calrlit0 just had to make sure it was ok to waive ratliff and sign moochie in our fantasy league, especially after he turned down my mega offer for ratliff a couple of days before he got injured [​IMG]

------------------
    president of the sleepy floyd to hall of fame club.

http://www.it-is-truth.org

5. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

I think I heard somewhere that he isn't coming back this season and I don't blame the Hawks, cause they don't want him to re-injure it. If he was still a Sixer, I bet he'd be playing right now, cause they're fighting for the best record in basketball.

------------------
    Sorry Clutch; I had to copy the recap headline "the Mo and Fro Show" into my username cause I loved it!

6. carlit0

carlit0 Member

Just trying to be the best!!

------------------
    "Instinctly u recognize things,now take advantage of what u just recognized!".. Hakeem..