1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Pacers @ Rockets 1/19/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 18, 2015.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think people are waiting for good team wins...TEAM wins.

One thing I think that is underplayed in the NBA is turnover. Our team has MASSIVE roster turnover year from year. The Warriors? Hawks? Spurs? Blazers? Did they make many changes?

I hope we get our 2nd playmaker and keep most of the guys around for next season. Stop flipping and trading players, let them grow together and bind together so that they could be a unit that enjoys playing together.

2. kemah

kemah Member

lol

Or we get a bench that is reliable. The bench came in and blew the lead. They have in the past been able to facilitate the offense just fine but last night didn't. Harden is a great player but it wasn't just Harden that had to come in it was Howard also. Dwight did an outstanding job protecting the basket.

3. joeson332

joeson332 Member

saw a comment some dude wasnt impressed because he had 15 free throws attempts I believe, I was at the game this dude was on fire from the 3 point line, you had a feeling he wasn't going to miss alot. Geesh I mean Harden just cant win people over. If Steph Curry does what Harden did last night it's a celebration. unfknreal

4. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Another question when did Steph Curry become the golden boy of the NBA? Sure he's a GREAT player, one of the best in the league there is no denying that, but this dude gets low to no hate compared to Harden.

5. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

harden wasnt elite with jeremy lin see portland and okc series and many many games in RS during 2 years playing along Jeremy...He was more of a ballhog...

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Harden has "hogged" the ball more this year than any other year of his career.

7. amazingskills

amazingskills Member

perhaps he "hooged" it but not hogged it....

i have watched all the games and some even twice this season...hes not forcing anything this year nor playing isoheroball like he did before except very very rarely...

8. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

He's iso-ing just as much if not more than before. He's just gotten better at it, which for a guy at his age and with his talent isnt surprising.

People moaned groaned in the past when he did it and he was less successful, but it's part of the learning process. He needed those reps to get where he is now.

9. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

This is not true. You are making things up and for what. Are you even watching the games? Harden is playing some efficient ball and is getting everyone involved.

10. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Exactly This^^^^

I'm starting to wonder did these people watch Michael Jordan or Hakeem Da Dream or any other Superstar. Lol