1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The old Summit floor..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROXRAN, Mar 31, 2001.

Tags:
  1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

I found my piece of certified 5 inch by 6 inch block of summit floor I got for my B-day in 1996 that I thought I lost forever (It was so depressing.) Mine is red which is extra special- Paint area from Championship years!
    Out of curiosity: Do any of you know what I'm talking about and do you have one of these special keepsake pieces?

------------------
    I'm just a nut, trying to get a squirrel!

2. BigBad

BigBad Member

No, I don't have one, but I know what you're talking about. A friend of mine had one that he kept on his desk at work.

------------------
    The word for the day is "legs"...let's all spread the word.

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, ROXRAN. I have one... it is also red, which is cool because I got it for Christmas that year as well as both of my brothers, but since they weren't as big fans, they got different colors, and I got the red one.

It is cool to have a piece of the Rockets' history like that. To think that Dream's foot graced that small piece of wood thousands upon thousands of times through his career is a great feeling when I hold it. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by a competent historian."
    Lee Simonson

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I have two of em. But they are not red.

------------------

5. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I also have a red piece.

CK

6. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

does anyone know where I can get one?? I really am interested...please let me know

------------------

Don't EVER underestimate the Heart of a CHAMPION!

7. R0ckets03

one got sold on ebay for about bucks like a week ago.

I'll sell you mine for $100 [​IMG]

------------------

8. R0ckets03

Keep on checking on ebay. They have a lot of cool rockets stuff.

------------------