1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Naked men in the shower.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by The Real Shady, Jul 7, 2006.

Tags:
  1. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Sorry guys, no pics. But I want to talk about a disturbing trend in society today, and that's men becoming more open to being around other guys naked.

I've been going to the gym the last couple of weeks to start working out again, and there are far too many men walking around the locker room with their turkeys hanging out. I understand that you take your clothes off when you shower, but when you are done put a damn towel around your waist.

And by all means do not talk to me while you are naked! While I was washing my hands this morning some guy had the nerve to come up to me naked and ask me how my workout was. WTF!?

2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

There's nothing like sitting on a bench in the locker room and a wet naked guy is standing next to you shuffling through his gym bag.

3. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

Especially if they are old.

4. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Looking forward to seeing you at your next work out at the Y.

Love and Kisses,

[​IMG]

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I just stay out of the locker room when I go work out or play ball.

6. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

kinda common place at our country/fitness club.

used to freak me out, but it doesn't really bother me anymore.

7. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Also, don't talk to me when I'm taking a piss. I hate it when I'm at work and I go take a piss and some jovial mother ****er comes in and asks me about my day and wants to have a conversation. I'm taking a piss so I don't want to talk to you or even have eye contact. This isn't the time to become my friend.

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Feelings of inadequacy?

You don't like it when somebody stands naked with arms akimbo and talks to another man?

9. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I've always thought guys walked around naked in locker rooms too much. Whenever I workout at a time when the gym is somewhat crowded, it freaks me out. I asked a few women and they told me the showers go mostly un-used in their locker rooms and women stay covered 99% of the time.

So, not only do I have to deal with dudes walking around naked in MY locker room, but my whole fantasy of the naked towel fights in the women's locker room is shot to hell. Damnit!!! :mad:

10. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

Who the hell showers at the gym? I drive my sweaty ass home and get clean in the comfort of my own bathroom...

11. inler

inler Contributing Member

didnt you ever play high school sports?

12. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

People that work out prior to going to work.

13. FrontRowJoe

FrontRowJoe Member

Actually no, the fact that I have no desire to be in the presence of some stranger's naked schlong has nothing to do with inadequacy. It has do with being polite and not waving your johnson all over the place. Just because we all have 'em doesn't mean I want to see 'em. I agree with the o.p.: wear a friggin' towel, fer Jeebus sake.

Totally agree. There are times to discuss the Dow Jones or the latest Astro's game. During a piss is NOT the time. But what's worse is when someone wants to talk to you during a crap. The stall is my little Fortress of Solitude. It's where I go to think, meditate, and drop the kids off at the pool. I promise, we can solve the world's problems together AFTER I'm done laying some cable.

14. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

That's different...

And that makes sense, especially if your gym is closer to your work than your home...

15. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

wtf? women don't go around with their boobs hanging out, or at least at the gyms I've been to...

That's weird.

16. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I am also bothered when I see this at the gym. I mean seriously, why? Is it that hard to put a towel on? I used to shower at the gym when I worked out during lunch, but I didn't make it a point to walk around with my cack and balls on display.

The WORST situation I've been in was one day I was in the sauna and some dude comes in their butt ass naked. As if that wasn't bad enough, he then starts stretching (as in bending over) and breathing deeply. It freaked me out.

17. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Agreed it has become an alarming trend.

18. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Well there are no naked guys at the bar that I am at while you are working out.

19. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

What do you talk about texxx? The latest Fox news report of WMD discoveries?

20. underoverup

underoverup Member

PWNT! :D

;)