1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[BleacherReport.com]: Hangin' with Dwight Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nick_713, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

A real good, very lengthy, descriptive interview with Dwight Howard. I broke it up into 6 "Spoiled" parts (1: Breathe Again, 2: Relationships with Family and Former Teammates, 3: Dealing with Critics, 4: Houston Lifestyle, 5:His Love for Animals, and 6: Insight from Fellow NBA Players) I hope you all enjoy this fascinating read, like I did.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

2. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

This is interesting. Though someone should start a thread about that Bleacher Report article "Hangin' with Howard" and separate it out into sections with the spoiler tags. THAT would be awesome.

3. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

I missed that it was already posted; your crappy sarcasm didn't help at all.

Mods, please lock this thread up; wasn't aware that this was a duplicate.

4. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

all in good fun, wasn't trying to help. In your defense, you did a better job separating it out into sections.

5. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

I apologize for that earlier comment I made towards you. I was not having a very good day (at that time) but I feel much better. Thank You for appreciating how I broke it down, I hope I didn't offend you at all either.

6. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for posting, interesting read. Seems like a pretty weird and particular guy lol. Oh well, as long as he's dominating I don't care how many snakes he has haha.

Oh and who else was weirded out by the "I've got a baby snake to give you" line.. like what?!?!

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

the desert eagle is probably the only handgun that properly fits his hands.